Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1992 Grand Prix Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hardly see the vinyl in that shot, I can tell she's nice and shiny :lol: She's almost glowing! Haha.

Thanks! There's even more shine now, following a bath on Sunday.

And don't take this the wrong way (I don't intend it to be mean or anything), but to me the thought of this car being a girl is odd. :D To me, if anything it's always been a boy car.

No need to apologize, a male car isn't exactly the norm. :D

His name's Judge, because the original license plate started with JDG. I came up with the name when I was much younger and it seemed to fit.

That's fun. It of course makes me think of a Judge, but for some reason it totally fits your car. My car is named Xena because her original license plate had a Z in it, and she's "hot like warrior princess" as I like to say. Hahaha. The Fiero is YC which is short for Yellow Car. Creative, I know. (My dad's Fiero is Red Car, so... at least they match?)

My father's car (Lincoln Continental) is referred to as "Big Red". Whatever works. :D

Exactly. Whatever makes us, the car owners, happy. My roommate's car is Black Betty. :lol: Buuuuut anyway, back on topic :lol: YOUR CAR IS GORGEOUS. /end.

Judge seems fitting indeed; many moons have passed since its birth, therefore all-knowing and wise. B)

Buuuuut anyway, back on topic :P YOUR CAR IS GORGEOUS. /end.

Aww, thanks! :)

Judge seems fitting indeed; many moons have passed since its birth, therefore all-knowing and wise. B)

:agreed:

If all goes according to plan, some friends from my car club will be over at my house on Thursday, and Judge will be put on jackstands and somewhat torn apart, to make way for new parts.

:agreed:

I will be beside myself with joy if the selected parts are installed.

I'm sure I'll have the 'What on Earth are we doing' thought when the car's in pieces, but when it's back together I'll be happy. :agreed:

Haha I know what you're talking about. :agreed: But I don't know if I can wait until next weekend for pics... :)

Thank you guys (And girl :lol2:)!

Well, if you guessed I was talking about coilovers, you're right! But they've been delayed. I'm just getting over a minor cold that came out of nowhere, but was bad enough to keep me from going to the junkyard this week for a set of OEM front knuckles. Without those, I can't assemble my front coilovers. Long story short, there have been a few hiccups so the coilovers are waiting for another day.

Tomorrow will still be my car club's 'Install Day' though, and the GP will be getting a couple of items installed (Fingers crossed!), and a lip kit will be going on another member's Acura TL. I'm sure there will be many pictures too, so I should have something to update the thread with.

Yeah...I want to have them in by the end of May, that's my new target. Hopefully I can meet it, but with University ending next week I don't see why not.

Today the install day went pretty much as planned, we got an OEM A-Spec front lip and side skirts on an Acura TL and started on the GP's side diffusers. After a run to Canadian Tire for some longer bolts to replace the ones currently in place, I can finish up.

And, the GP broke two more drill bits today. It eats through those like crazy. :lol2:

P1130627e.jpg

P1130636.jpg

P1130640e.jpg

P1130643crop.jpg

The only picture I have of the GP is a blackberry photo, unfortunately you'll all have to be patient for some better pictures, probably next week.

Sidediffuserfitted.jpg