Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Things that make Pro tingly.

notallthere

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

You forget Pro, that's what makes notallthere tingly! Ohhh, and don't forget about mace and tasers too! :D

Whatabout prison????   Heard he was there, but the MRS bailed him out to get off the island.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Stupid fast!

Must be a challenge to steer a car with only one front wheel on the ground !

Edited by Frosty

• Founders
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Must be a challenge to steer a car with only one wheel on the ground !

I would probably need to bring my brown pants to try something like that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

I would probably need to bring my brown pants to try something like that.

Depends....probably a lot of air freshener too. :P

• Haha 1

I have wanted to do this for years.  Chevette + V8 makes a stupid fast car for little money.

• Like 1

What about ones from Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Granted there is the distance / cost of shipping thing, but I'd like to think the salt content is significantly less in the prairie provinces.

Forgot about the Acadians, we called them T-1000s down here. Frankly I'd like to see a Vega version of the Acadian.

May there are some Chevettes in GE's neck of the woods. He told me the other day that you can find Vegas all over the place in NC.

We have a Chevette running around my area. It belongs to a guy that looks like a thin version of Jerry Garcia who plays very bad electric guitar and smokes way too much whatever. Technically it qualifies as a survivor, I just don't think there is enough detergent and antiseptic to get all the funk out of it. 

Quebec is very tough about plating older cars, and out of province cars. Out of province AND older would be just too much gov't hassle. If it wasn't so much trouble I'd have gotten my station wagon years earlier. I'm sure GE could have found one with no rust at all and a 455 in about 20 minutes.

Edited by Professur

Even if I find one, it won't be this year. Too many irons in the fire. I might make woodward this year just because I don't have time for anything else.

Well be sure to let us know as it gets closer (Woodward is August 18th this year). We had to move to a new location last year - further south on Woodward. So let me, JUSTA6, or notallthere know if you need an application for parking.

Edited by Frosty

I've got a guy wants it. He's supposed to call me this weekend to arrange picking it up. He finished a Lemans project last year and saw it while driving past and inquired. Interested enough to make 4 calls to finally catch me so I think he's bonified. I mentioned that I was keeping it as a parts car for the olds and he countered by asking what parts I needed ... he might have them for me. More importantly, he knew the ins and outs of plating an old car in QC, so I'm pretty sure he's legit.

Well cash is always a nice thing. Plus it would remove one vehicle from the stable.

Any luck retiring the Malibu to local crusher? Or is the wife still madly in love with it?

I'm split between driving it and the boy's pickup at the moment. I'll run her til she dies if I can... But she's a tough old horse. She's not going down without a fight.

9 hours ago, notallthere said:

RedChevy maybe at Woodward

Woodward could get interesting this year. We need to get Coy up here too.

What's RedChevy up to these days? I haven't heard from him since the old forum died.

New engine in the truck new trans in the truck.  Started drag racing it.  Kids are in college and I am feeling old.

I know how he feels about the kid in college.

RC didn't happen to send you any pictures did he? What is Coy working on these days for that matter?