• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Hi guys just wonder if anyone would where I can find the relay power for the wiper motor.Not that mine is bad but want to up date it knowing it's old like everything else.Would like to find where I could get the wring harness also.It has the original pump for the wiper squirter  but doesn't work  and seems they bought one and mounted it to the wiper motor and spiced into those wires and looking closer seen where it has either a power resister or relay and they plug into that and would like to get a new one.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

How's the wiring of the wiper motor? I was helping a buddy installing the new shocks and smittybilt bumper on his Wrangler when his uncle mentioned about the wiper acting up on his Bonneville.  Will take a look at it next week and my initial guess it needs a new motor.