Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Whats up

Hey, I thought I'd introduce myself. My names Perry and I drive an '08 Pontiac G5. I'm 17 and just graduated high school. I haven't done too much to my car at the moment since I don't have a job right now.

4396557128_cf239c08af.jpg

4483263858_e10925399e.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:) - just graduated high school myself :P nice G5, gotta get some rims, first up. Then tint those tails and the windows :)

car looks nice, I'm not a big fan of the G5 but (as I said) with a set of rims that'd be a fun D.D. :)

:)

good to see you on here Perry!

Definitely wheels are needed. if you were in AZ, i'd hook you up with some nice prices on wheels and tires. :P

i actually like the G5's. have lots of potential. I was looking at a cobalt and a g5 before i purchased the vibe. didn't fit me bcuz of my family size. I wouldn't mind modding one though...

keep it clean bud! Hope to see you around often.

good to see you on here Perry!

Definitely wheels are needed. if you were in AZ, i'd hook you up with some nice prices on wheels and tires. :P

i actually like the G5's. have lots of potential. I was looking at a cobalt and a g5 before i purchased the vibe. didn't fit me bcuz of my family size. I wouldn't mind modding one though...

keep it clean bud! Hope to see you around often.

not that I don't like the g5 entirely I just like the cobalt front end better :) and the 4 rear lights rather than the two :)

Welcome!

i almost got a G5 before i found my GA. I love the car I love the looks and you chose the best color =]

but for sure tint the tail the windows and a new set of rims wouldnt hurt anything =p

Anyways next to all the constructive criticism I started it's a Pontiac so GOOD PICK!! and hope to see you on here and GET A JOB FOR MOARR PROGRESSION (: we can has modded pontiac :)

if you were in AZ, i'd hook you up with some nice prices on wheels and tires. :P

btw, hook me up, I needs tires :) may not be in AZ but I pay shipping :)

• Founders

G5 > Cobalt well in looks anyway. Only thing that probably saved me from not getting a cobalt and getting my G6 is I hated the taillights of the cobalt