Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

JAKEMANS NEW RIDE

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

1990 eagle talon tsi awd 5 speed 114K miles that is very clean!! The only rust on the car is around the sunroof, which is only surface rust!!!

Car runs and drives great, just burns oil because the valve seals are bad!

Here a list of new parts with under 500 miles!!

Rebuilt shortblock

-1g big rods

-NPR pistons

-acl bearings

-balance shaft eliminator

-new oem oil pump

-new oem water pump

-new timing belt

Rebuilt awd trans

ACT 2100 clutch

Starter, front axles, IAC motor, slave cylinder

Now for some Perfomance Parts

-hard piping

-walbro 255 fuel pump

-16g with o2 housing with dump and 3" apexi N1 exhaust

-ceramic coated pacesetter header (but currently needs to be rewelded around the flange so I will also include a 2G exhaust manifold)

-ARP headstuds

-short throw shifter

-koyo radiator with slimline fans

-Good tires

the only problem with the car is the valve seals need to be changed, there currently is not a radio in the car, and needs a headliner. The only reason I am selling the car is because I am having a kid, and need to sell this and my truck to get a 4 door!! There is a ton of money and work into this car without much else needed to be done.

I will also give the buyer the rest of my DSM stuff I have laying around which includes:

-Maf Translator with gm Maf

-Apexi Turbo Timer

-2 good 14b turbos and parts to build another

-stock radiator

-two perfect fenders(car doesn't need them i just have them laying around)

-another set of arp headstuds

-and a bunch of other stock parts

Heres some pictures ill get better ones tomorrow

8777fee9.jpg

3nd3p93lf5O05P15S6a6s1a6b7d10f4b712.jpg

3n13ka3oa5Y45T25R1a6s909dff131dfd1a.jpg

3n23m73o25Q25U55R0a6s428407aa2feb11.jpg

3nb3mb3p95Y55W05R2a6sb95e618989f117.jpg

Also about 10 Miles for his house I ran over something metal and blew out the Driver side rear tire. Pictures tomorrow.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool. so no more G6? and you couldnt get that blue one in the background? :)

Miss matched wheels were to get me home after i ran something over and blew out a tire

Yes it's quicker than the g6 lol

And I do I have 2 14b turbos I'll sell u one if u want

oh dont listen to them... they just haters because your car has turboz... (did someone say turbo?)

sorry...

back on track... what is wrong with the car? what did you pay for it? What motor is in it? MTZVibe knows all about the DSM... i dont know shit about japanese cars....

i just want to drive it and hear.... PPPPPPPPSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *blowoff*

mind if i bring a towell in when i drive? lol

yumm.... i want another dsm so bad now! argh!!!

anyways, lets see the project come back to life.

the tubular manifold is already t304 stainless steel so you can weld the sucker nice and good and it will take a good beating.

look for a cyclone intake manifold. the intake manifold you have looks like the 1.8L intake manifold which is junk. but i can't tell since their is so much stuff over it.

im also trying to figure out why the dude you bought the car from painted the block green....

anyways, the muffler doesn't have tape. that is rattle can red paint that just chipped off. its a tuner and the fart can is very common on tuner vehicles whether people like it or not. all to their own.

i can't wait to see this car come back to life. looks like the upper intercooler pipe was replaced due to the stupid bulging stock pipe. i hate that thing.

this is what your motor could look like. my buddy and i got together on his car and started to do some work. :)

his car is a little riced out to be honest but this is the work of someone passionate for dsm's.

SSPX0361.jpg

thats a small 16g turbo. doesn't look like a specific brand or original so i am thinking its an ebay turbo. the wastegate actuator flange does need to be opened by force by an air compressor so go ahead and do that.

hey.. if you have any questions, you should come by my buddies site www.controlledchaoscarclub.com. you can talk dsm talk with both my buddy nate and I and we can definitly help you out with questions about your ride. :lol2:

let me know if you have any other questions bud. good luck on the project.