Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

JUSTA6

Labor day show

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

14 minutes ago, stratman said:

Looks like Pontiac is much better represented in MI than done here in VA... car shows down here with over 100 entries you might have 3 or 4 Pontiacs. Great shots JUSTA! You are getting quite good with the camera- always look forward to your pics. :pop_corn:

Thankz buddy, hope you had a great day.

Amazing cleanup of my dirty pic.  :lol:

• Like 1

Great pics!! Love that white and blue bird and the Solstice coupe!

2 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Great pics!! Love that white and blue bird and the Solstice coupe!

73 TA all the way from New Jersey.   Solstice usually runs with a pack of 8 highly detail/ modified Solstice's.  They are usually at the Sellers All Pontiac, Buick, GMC car show coming up in a couple weeks.  Last show of the year for me.:(

28 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

73 TA all the way from New Jersey.

Dang! Kudos for them

Thanks for sharing Steve Excellent photography as always sir.

I recognize a few Widetracker's rides at the show there JUSTA. Good job as always. I loved seeing cars you really don't see much anymore too - like the Pinto and the Edsel.

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

I recognize a few Widetracker's rides at the show there JUSTA. Good job as always. I loved seeing cars you really don't see much anymore too - like the Pinto and the Edsel.

Don't forget the AMC. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pics! I hope you got a warranty on that wheel😳! You never know about those fly by night companies, especially somebody called KiD/Z!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Thanks for sharing the pics! I hope you got a warranty on that wheel😳! You never know about those fly by night companies, especially somebody called KiD/Z!!

Love the wheel, had some very nice comments,  most were friends that noticed the new addition.  LMAO, sooo used to turning off the turnsig after a turn,  I'm now turning it back on as it shuts off by itself now!  I'll get used to it.  KID/Z  could be making $$ from request on how to get one.