Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Justa WOW....

When the lastindian joined I was so impressed with his mad skill's on highly detailed mods on his beautiful ride. If you haven't checked out his albums, take a minute to enjoy.   After a minor problem with the GTO this summer he offered to help me out.  This lead to some great talks and a chance for me to display some of his mad skills.  After finally receiving the correct turnsignal switch today and the rest of the Steering column parts waiting to be installed.  I was chompin at the bit to get er done.  Check out the custom steering wheel by the master......Last Indian.  Thank you sooo much buddy.  Next is matching the console wood grain on the new wood veneer dash insert.   

Copy of 2017 8-31 003.jpg

Copy of 2017 8-31 002.jpg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
6 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thankz for the link to last Indians page.  Did you see his wheel?

Sure have! Pretty dang neat

Btw can mention anyone with @ then their name (No space). A dropdown will appear then select their name. They will get an alert about it. Pretty useful.

Great job to both @Last Indian and @JUSTA6 !!!! Thanks for making the GTO that much more special.

JUSTA - me thinks you need Last Indian to come up with new matching dash veneer for the Goat too!!!! JUSTA idea!!!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Great job to both @Last Indian and @JUSTA6 !!!! Thanks for making the GTO that much more special.

JUSTA - me thinks you need Last Indian to come up with new matching dash veneer for the Goat too!!!! JUSTA idea!!!

Already have the unfinished veneer,  Justa need to match it to the console wood grain.  These two have to match.  As you finish cutting out (already stamp cut) for radio, knobs ect, I have plenty of test pieces.  Now thinkin all trim around gauges and edges need to be copper instead of silver, to further tie in the dash to my amazing wheel.  Last Indian also made me a copper turnsig lever with a sweet Pontiac logo on the end.  It's a LIL short so figuring out a way to add a spacer to make it long enough.  If I use the alternative end and tap that outside end for a bolt to match the treads of the logo end, cut the head off, insert, then I could screw on the logo end.  The wood spacer would be for finger activation of the lever and take all the stress off the logo.   Thinkin this will work and look amazing.

Copy of 2017  9-1.jpg

Edited by JUSTA6

NE Ohio and SE Michigan aren't that far away. I am sure we can arrange a mutual get together cruise in between you two somewhere between Toledo and oh, say, Woodward Ave.

How about Milan Dragway? JUSTA thought.

Edited by Frosty

23 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

Justa looks like it goes good with the interior, hope you enjoy it!😁 Someday maybe I'll see it in person! 

Using the other end as a spacer worked perfect.  Justa drilled N tapped the end.  Would be so cool to meet up sometime.  Will install when I pull er apart to replace the shoulder bolts.  

Copy of 2017 9-2.jpg

14 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Using the other end as a spacer worked perfect.  Justa drilled N tapped the end.  Would be so cool to meet up sometime.  Will install when I pull er apart to replace the shoulder bolts.

Great job! Justa right down to the last detail!! Sweet!

it would be really 😎!