• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Pockets    1

I discovered that a bad ground wire connection inside a rear turn signal housing plug was causing my lights to do strange things. I replaced the plug and all is well.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

JUSTA6    240

Bad grounds are the 1st thing to check with any electrical issue. Good find.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Pockets
      I have a 2001 Montana minivan and the driver's side rear turn signal is doing weird things. It doesn't blink properly, and sometimes the backup light sort of blinks with the rear bulbs. It seems to be an intermittent thing as well. When it decides to malfunction, both the little green turn signal arrows on the dash board will blink, too. I have examined the entire tail light assembly and found nothing wrong- no rust or corrosion. I have replaced the electronic module that controls the turn signal function. Anyone have any ideas? 
    • By titeo1106
      I have 2006 Pontiac Torrent AWD with front disc and rear drum brakes. I need help with my ABS & traction control lights come on together (sometime) when I hit brakes slowly to slow down my car around 20-30km/h with a grumbling/scraping feeling sent to my feet from brake pedal (feel like rumble strip on highway). ABS & T/C lights go away if I shut off engine and restart car. It also happens if I accelerate at that speed. This issue does not happen when I hit brake hard. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.