Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

my life....f***

Sam

juat so you know you have been in my family and friend's prayers and you will continue to be in mine.

things will look up everything always happens for a reason just remember that and keep telling yourself that.

if you need anything all of us are here for you we are one big family and we can all help =]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone but more bad news,

Insurance will not be covering my possesions because they were not insured undeer his policy........

FORD

:lol2:

What about the douche that started the fire... has he offered to help you out in any way? Doesn't HIS insurance HAVE TO pay since his stupidity caused the fire???

Apparently the neighbors insurance will only cover what the owner had in the house....nothing of mine. And has not answered any of my calls.

So this means my credit card will be maxed out shortly

If that's the case there should be something your landlord can do to help out... like say the stuff that was lost was his or something...

Wait a minute.... you did say your landlord is in financial troubles right? I wounder if this is just an ins scam? Like a kill 2 birds with one stone... douche burns his own house down by "accident" which in turns sets your house (your landlords house) on fire.... hmmmm

conspiracy theory maybe, but I don't know if this guy could actually pull such a thing off. I have asked him if I gave him a list if he could cover maybe even some of my costs. So far not lookin into my favor.

I get the feeling you cant afford a lawer so I think you should go to your local tv station and see if they would do a peice on your situation.

you should go out and find out for yourself. im pretty sure if asked questions around the neighborhood, you might have some questions answered. i mean, you are going through hard times right now so at least it will get you movin a bit.

just stay strong man and know that we are here to help bud

I now how accepting help from others might be tought, but bro you have to swallow your pride sometimes... there's NOTHING wrong with asking for help... I wish we could set something up via paypal or bank account to help you out a bit... It might not cover ALL that was lost but it would sure help for something.

With this being said... Jim could we possibly set something up?

Also by setting uo somehthing with your local tv station you'll get your story out and will only gain from it!

1. It will allert people of what happended that way if someone know something they could come forward

2. Locals could help you out too, with $, groceries, somewhere to stay... etc.

I know the red cross helps out people in need when fire destroys their homes here in Fresno, so im sure they do the same elsewhere... reach out Sam the help IS there... there's NO SHAME in doing so...

• Founders

With this being said... Jim could we possibly set something up?

I don't mind to if more people are willing to help out as well.

You are right that I have absolutely no money for a lawyer. Not to mention that both time I went to court I won my settlement but the court couldn't garnish wages since they were unemployed. So its just not worth it.

As far as asking for help. I have basically been self reliant for going on 8 years and I'm only 22. I have never asked for a hand out nor ever received one. So as much as I really need the help I just want to stay true to myself and being a man that holds his own. But seeing that buying a new computer for work has already taken 3/4 of my spending limit I almost might have to reluctantly agree. As much as hate to do it but I want no one to feel obligated or feel as tho they need to.

i agree. you need the help man. just stay strong.

ill donate. i know how it is to be homeless. not in the same manner but i was homeless with my wife and daughter.

let me know when this is setup

Once we get the ball rollin don't look at it as a handout... look at is as loan... someday one of us might be on the flipside, you know what I mean... :lol2:

Well when I get my. Feet back on the ground I will gladly help anyone who asks for it. And in advance I thank you guys for the support

I tell you what man, I may not know how it feels to have my house burn down but the girl situation.. I can feel ya there. I'm 18 and my girlfriend has lived with me for almost a year, and everytime we get into a fight it's like a bomb goes off in my chest. You will get better though man, on that note, it'll take a while, but seriously.

And, on the fund, I might not have a whole lot but I'll toss in something, anything I can really. If I was a little closer, I'd give you a place to crash. I'll help in any way I can from my distance, "young guy to young guy" -- I'm sorry you're stuck in this spot man.

Thanks man but please let me beg you guys, if this does get set up, please don't feel obligated. The last thing I want to happen is anyone getting near a situation like mine. Again please please please do not sacrifice to help me. I would rather everyone else be able to pay the bills.

Please please please. I feel desperate enough as it is. Please don't feel obligated because I feel horrible even asking for help.

We might not all be millionaires, and you guys might know each other better than I know you all, but if there's one thing we can say, we're all friends. Am I right? No matter the age, friends were made to help other friends. We're here for ya man.

We might not all be millionaires, and you guys might know each other better than I know you all, but if there's one thing we can say, we're all friends. Am I right? No matter the age, friends were made to help other friends. We're here for ya man.

i agree 100%. i can honestly say that everyone on this site, whether i have met you or not, is my friend due to one common interest and this place is like one big family. i am here for anyone on this site.

im down and i am sure a bunch of my family and friends will be too..they arent on here but they know about the sittuation because i told them to keep you in their prayers so let me know when we have that set up and i will be honored to donate!

stay strong bud!

I'm glad I'm not the only one on here who thinks/feels like that about the FP family. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts-oh over the FP thing, but I get nothing but support from you guys, so I give it back. If one of the MODS knows how, we should get something set up within say.. the next 48 hours. Sam, maybe give us an acct to deposit into? Don't worry I'm sure none of us feel obligated, I'm young, my only finance is the van (expensive but it's no mortgage), I'm not the rich guy but I'll help you out. I'm no wizz so I can't set anything up, but set us up with something and we'll help.

Although numbers only go so far, talking/advice goes further. You've got us on here for help but if you need anything else I'm sure I'm not the only one here willing to help! Although as long as you have a roof over your head and clothes on your back (even if they're from yesterday) we got a couple worries off the shoulders.

youll need his Paypal email, i think its better if its sent as a gift. Paypal might take a cut off of donations i think. and yes, we are a BIG 'OL FAMILY here in our E-Home.

Well, I believe I p.m.ed sam, but I haven't gotten a response yet. We'll see what happens by nightend, hopefully I can do some things to help! (Sam) send that in there bro, we'll get you taken care of!

Sam if you don't mind post up a linky to your paypal account so we can just click and send you some help!

Or Jim... I assume you can do this too...