Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Open Club  ·  20 members  ·  Free

Great Lakes
Corvette_Don

Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals - August 4, 5, 6, 2017

Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals - August 4, 5, 6, 2017 

Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH 44857

http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2017/08/06/541/-/-?Itemid=1

http://www.pontiacnationals.com/index.html

Three Days of Pontiac Drag Racing

Car Show on Saturday & Sunday

Huge Swap Meet

Car Corral cars for sale

Manufacturer’s Midway

Nostalgia Super Stocks

471071503_pontiac_web_version_1-27-17_web_header.png

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I have a lot of friends heading down there this weekend. I wish I could go but I am heading to Hilton Head SC instead.

I have not been back there since 2004. I had just grenaded my old original 455 that came with Lucy, so I was on a serious parts hunt back then.

I hope everyone that goes has a good time and great weather.

Was there  Saturday. Bigger and better than ever. So many absolutely beautiful Pontiac. Been going to this event from the beginning. Only missed 4 times. Firehawk club, tempest club half dozen Can Ams.....Fell in love with a black 69 GTO with white interior, 4spd, hideaways. All stock and absolutely perfect. He wouldn't sell it for any price. Great time. If you love Pontiacs, its a must go.

p

• Like 1

Good to hear!! Got any pics?

20170805_135400.jpg

20170805_135415.jpg

20170805_135458.jpg

20170805_135427.jpg

20170805_134859.jpg

20170805_125523.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ringo64
      Black Friday Forever Pontiac 2017
      Have you been wanting to pick up one of our shirts or purchase our Enhanced Membership? Well there hasn't been a more perfect time! All products are 15% off today through Monday, November 27th with coupon code: 000FRIDAY2017
      Purchase your Items now:
      FP Dart T-shirt FP Through the Years T-shirt FP Enhanced Membership Got any questions? We're here to help!
    • By Ringo64
      Thank you to everyone who participated in the calendar, who bought the calendar and participated in the giveaway. Overall it was a great time for us and we love putting this together!
      Congratulations to @360Rocket who is the winner of our Free Calendar Giveaway! Please PM me your address and we'll get that calendar out to ASAP.
      If you didn't win a calendar but still want one? They're available for purchase at: 

• By Ringo64
      With another successful year in the books, we're back again thanking you all for being around and making this a great community! With that we're bringing back our FREE giveaway of one of our wondrous calendars.
      In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this topic! No restrictions, just reply!
      In order to receive more entries though, please get active! Active members get 1 entry per day that they are active!
      Those of you who have donated to Forever Pontiac will get 5+ entries. You too can donate to Forever Pontiac and support our running costs by going to: https://foreverpontiac.com/store/category/1-fp-donations/ 
      If you have any questions, please let us know!
    • By Ringo64
      2017 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Order Now!
      Congratulations again to all individuals who made it into our calendar! It is now for sale and you can preview it below then order it at the link.

To purchase the 2017 Forever Pontiac calendar, Click Here

If the button above does not work for you, please use the direct link here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/forever-pontiac/2017-forever-pontiac-calendar/calendar/product-22977338.html

Get a Good Deal and Help FP
      Purchase a 6 month Enhanced Membership or higher (e.g. a year or lifetime) and receive a free 2017 FP Calendar! To see more on Enhanced Memberships and to purchase, go to: https://foreverpontiac.com/store/category/1-fp-enhanced-membership/
    • By Ringo64
      Congrats to all those who made it into the Calendar! JUSTA and FredZepplin, here's your tie breaker right here:

We are working now to get the calendar online to order ASAP. If you get contacted for a larger picture, you have 4 days to respond or we'll move on to the next person. Thanks!
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.