Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

69 bonneville door inserts

Hi am wondering if anyone might know where I can get the inside door panels for a 69 Bonneville.Have been looking all over.When I bought it in April didn't think they would be hard to find mine are pretty beat up and looking even for something I get re done

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I see you're in Cleveland, I would say your best bet is to go to Interiors by Dave on E. 357th in Willoughby. They do really good work and I know they'll be able to match what you have as close as anybody.

Hi didn't know anyone was that close I actually live in wickliffe.They aren't bad just beat up and from what I was told the heat and sun did a job on them the dash needs re done also.

Great know right where's it is at Thanks..now for another question I hope you can help with being new to the bonnevilles.I have either a bad tail light or socket and not sure what it does.It is the light next to back up lights didn't seem to work and wanted to change out the socket and noticed there is only one filament on the old socket is that common ?Was wondering if that is the break light light also as I also noticed the same thing on the other side also one filament there also thought the bulbs had to hit two to make a connection plus only one wire in all the sockets the new socket has a white and black wire..Was a cheap socket I got at autozone and doesn't work so ordered a ome on e-bay   thanks....

Well I don't know that car specifically, but it sounds like the rear parking light. Typically in the older cars that was a red lens, single element bulb. the double element you speak of is a parking/brake/turn signal light. Before you go and cut wires make sure the socket is bad. Check and see if there is corrosion in the socket itself. It might just need cleaned up inside.