Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ROAD TRIP WHILE @ POCI CONVENTION

For those who like Shiny Machines here are some images from our road trip north of Fort Worth up to Nocona TX. I had found this museum online prior to leaving and wanted to check it out. We drove the hell out of the Little Indian racking up near 300 miles in 3 days. This place was in the middle of nowhere. The link will take you to some of ever increasing inventory of this personal collection of machines called the HORTON CLASSIC CAR MUSEUM, I was floored by this collection of great cars, Enjoy!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm126fWD

Edited by SPRINT 6
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This was another side trip we made, Some of you Pups may be to young to identify this historic location.  NOTE; "Car and Drive both made in 1963" ;)

35444525643_49e1f1c5af_k.jpg

Edited by SPRINT 6
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 6:02 PM, SPRINT 6 said:

This was another side trip we made, Some of you Pups may be to young to identify this historic location.  NOTE; "Car and Drive both made in 1963" ;)

35444525643_49e1f1c5af_k.jpg

I am guessing Dallas - Dealey Plaza near the Book Depository? Grassy Knoll? Abraham Zapruder?

Makes sense to me since that also happened in '63 and given that you were in nearby Ft. Worth.

Edited by Frosty

DING DING ! I knew our age group would know, I was testing the young-ens ;) 

We were lucky, it was early and very little activity going on. I made several passes in front of the Depository allowing Tony to take a lot of pictures in hopes to capture a good one. Mission accomplished :-)   This parked image had to be cleaned up a bit...

36082098502_04edfc4c23_k.jpg

Edited by SPRINT 6

• Founders
2 hours ago, SPRINT 6 said:

I knew our age group would know, I was testing the young-ens

I was too distracted by the picture and missed the question :lol: . Otherwise probably would have gotten it.

2 hours ago, SPRINT 6 said:

DING DING ! I knew our age group would know, I was testing the young-ens ;) 

We were lucky, it was early and very little activity going on. I made several passes in front of the Depository allowing Tony to take a lot of pictures in hopes to capture a good one. Mission accomplished :-)   This parked image had to be cleaned up a bit...

36082098502_04edfc4c23_k.jpg

You did a great job - that first photo looks really awesome.

I have to admit that I've been to Dealey Plaza once myself back in the '90s. I didn't get the chance to check out the Book Depository though due to time.

The Kennedy limo itself is on permanent display at the Henry Ford Museum here in Dearborn Michigan. After the assassination, Ford converted the Lincoln from a convertible to a hardtop. I will look for my pictures of it.

Here is the information by the Henry Ford itself on the Kennedy limo.

https://www.thehenryford.org/collections-and-research/digital-resources/popular-topics/kennedy-limo/

Edited by Frosty