Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ohio 2010 meet =]

This meet will be hosted by G6shift and I but we have yet to decide where exactly we are having it and when. We are leaning toward having it in columbus since its sorta right in the middle of ohio more then likely at polaris. Anyone and everyone is welcome the more people the better the meet! We also want your opinion of places for lunch i will list some of the places we can have lunch at and i will look and see where there are some good places maybe we can drive to for pictures. We all just need to tthrow up ideas, dates, locations and we will go from there =]

Lunch places in Polaris:

- Applebees

- BJ's

- Buffalo Wild Wings

- Chick fil a

- Dave and Busters

- Hoggy's

- Hooters

- Jimmy V's

- O Charleys

- Quaker Steak and Lube

- Red Robins

- TGI Fridays

- Texas Roadhouse

any questions post up and or PM me or G6shift =]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Stuff would be fun, haha. If there was a hotel I could stay in I'd be down for a 4 day weekend! Maybe a 1 week vacation? Someone throw out a date and I'll be up, maybe 2nd week in August? I'll be camping the last week of July so have to go to work for at least one week haha. I'm 18 though, someone may need to put up a name/card for 21+ so I can get a place to stay? Maybe I'd rather camp.. might be easier, laws here you gotta be 21 for a hotel room, how about there??

nope thats not how it is around here..

you just have to be 18 to check in.

and its columbus there are hotels literally on every corner haha!

we deffinitally need to start throwing dates up and get things planned..i know paul has some people at g6p that are thinking sometime in august so sounds good we just need to get everything together

• 2 weeks later...

cool =] i still have no idea whats going on quite yet i havent talked to paul..

and cody i will check and see if its possible =]

The date would be PERFECT because if it works I'm starting south for you guys then hitting the road heading STRAIGHT for the KEYS for a surprise vacation for the girlfriend (:

awweee =] thats adorable..i talked to paul and he was in ky for a while and just got back yesterday and he was going to bump his thread and see what else comes up too

well i still havent talked to paul he has a bunch of guys over on g6p interested so we have to talk and figure out the best day

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.