Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac Member's Photos

WOW ur not too bad lookin'! :lol2:

I love the hood scoop LEDs, dont mind what chaos says. There is a '10 Camaro SS at my school with red in the scoop and it looks delicious, so i am definitely a fan of that....and u....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

heres two of me..

34966_1376032038054_1149420054_30910962_815401_n.jpg33653_1469198847166_1149420054_31131412_3632525_n.jpg

&heres one of my car :dancingpontiac:

36318_1362954991136_1149420054_30880165_3766854_n.jpg

Oh ello there govna! (why did I just type in an english accent? :lol2: )

Anywho looking good!! and not just the car! :) Meh I would say take out the hood scoop leds or at least go red to match the car :dancingpontiac:

Well do you live in the good ole state of Florida? Judging by John Cena wearing a Rays shirt?

' date='Oct 27 2010, 04:55 PM' post='39574']

Umm...wat?

The G8's scoops are functionable, and keep the engine bay temps down a bit. Why ruin the usefulness of them by sticking ricey LEDs in them?

im sorry, i think they look alright, but i agree with ringo that red would look better, but IIRC is illegal to have red lights on the front of ur car.

WOW ur not too bad lookin'! :lol2:

I love the hood scoop LEDs, dont mind what chaos says. There is a '10 Camaro SS at my school with red in the scoop and it looks delicious, so i am definitely a fan of that....and u....

:( um..ya. youre practically married. :lol2::P jk.

Oh ello there govna! (why did I just type in an english accent? :willy_nilly: )

Anywho looking good!! and not just the car! :lol2: Meh I would say take out the hood scoop leds or at least go red to match the car ;)

Well do you live in the good ole state of Florida? Judging by John Cena wearing a Rays shirt?

:huh: is there any reason why you would want her in Florida? :lol2: jk. and everyone, dont scare her away like you did to the other girl that joined. :rofl:

• 1 month later...

I just went through this whole thread and loled at the picture of my car and I when I first got her. SO FUNNY. I'm so awkward with her. I was 16 in this picture, I will have had her for 6 years in March.

carr.jpg

Sadly, I don't have any pictures of me with my car that are recent, or at all. Boo :lol2:

Well, except this one, from May at my car club's annual car show and Gathering during Automotion in Wisconsin Dells:

35586_544827790428_184701538_31836430_37_n.jpg

The most recent picture of myself, and my "sister":

156640_556925316888_184701538_32159323_1878129_n.jpg

And one of the most recent pictures of Xena I could find:

GMTewnersAchtowber2010020.jpg

• 1 month later...

ill play along.

note: my tanness is because my competition was like 2 weeks prior

this is from my best friends wedding in vegas

the groom and I

benandi.jpg

my buddy ethan and I

ethanandI.jpg

now with more alcohol!

ethanandidrunk.jpg

rockin the goat

goattinit.jpg

my newly made FIANCE and I

megsandi.jpg

haha thanks! i proposed last sunday. never really announced it on forums yet lol. anyone who has me on fb saw it though. come to think of it i should lol