Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
dxdean3

new here

Hmmmmmm...

I'd drop the motor out, and really work on that engine bay. If you show the car a lot, having a clean engine bay will make or break the car. The alternator needs some luv too, why not take the casing off and hit it with some flat black too?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP::bowdown::bacon:

hey. i thought i posted in here...guess not. so :bowdown:

' date='Jun 23 2010, 12:28 PM' post='30460']

Hmmmmmm...

I'd drop the motor out, and really work on that engine bay. If you show the car a lot, having a clean engine bay will make or break the car. The alternator needs some luv too, why not take the casing off and hit it with some flat black too?

well i do show the car but not a whole lot atm, i cleaned the bay a lil today and it looks better, and i know, the alt looks bad, well looks worse in person LOL

well i do show the car but not a whole lot atm, i cleaned the bay a lil today and it looks better, and i know, the alt looks bad, well looks worse in person LOL

Yeah, my alti is in more towards the back on my motor, but before I painted my motor, it just looked dingy and nasty. It's all gloss black (UIM and valve cover) and gets a better score by judges now.

But it's all about the presentation, and cleanliness of the car to get points in a show. So far, I'm on a streak for trophies. :lol2:

here is a vid for you guys, i made it last night

im really diggin ur sunfire man sweet loving the two tone blk and gold thing lovin it the wheels look nice but yeah clean up the engine bay please if i live close by i would do it for u

Awesome! Another Sunfire!!!

WElcome, welcome, nice ride. but i must agree on cleaning the engine bay lol

...but i must agree on cleaning the engine bay lol

offer some help.