Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Rotating Banners

' date='Jun 23 2010, 10:12 AM' post='30456']

Just a suggestion...maybe we can throw member's rides into the mix? Or just mods? :)

I like this suggestion :rofl: minivans never get any credit, it'd be nice to see the SV6 on here :rofl:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Jun 23 2010, 08:12 AM' post='30456']

Just a suggestion...maybe we can throw member's rides into the mix? Or just mods? :welcomeFP:

or jus the MAIN STAFF? :bacon::bowdown:

i dont know if we can all have our pics up there. hundreds of pics on the system? Ringo, can the site handle that many? and only Staff wouldnt seem fair to everyone. but lets hope we can all be up there.

1. Way too many chops to do

2. Too many quality issues

3. People like you Choas. (can I update my pic ect.) lol

4. Constantly adding new members

5. We cant make everyone happy

6. Too many banners for the server

7. I dont want to

give me time Ill think of more 3 reasons to say no. :D

' date='Jun 23 2010, 09:30 PM' post='30542']

Speaking of which, Joe made you a new banner. Check his banner thread.

orly.png

ill go check it ouuuuuut

• Founders
' date='Jun 23 2010, 11:12 AM' post='30456']

Just a suggestion...maybe we can throw member's rides into the mix? Or just mods? :woot:

I thought about doing this but apart from what Joe and Ghost have it said I figured it would be unfair to people who weren't chosen to be up there then that would lead to too many banners lol. The only fair way I can think of is if you win POTM your car gets added then that way its only 12 because they would be updated for the month and when that month comes around again they would be replaced.

The server can take a lot of banners because its just images sitting there that are really small then they are just called into play when the random generator I created calls them into play, I just wanted load time down for everybody so there would be no complaining which means less banners to download :D

All and all its been in the back of my mind to do something with the members cars but for now we'll leave it till we get bored of these cars :cheers:

...The only fair way I can think of is if you win POTM your car gets added then that way its only 12 because they would be updated for the month and when that month comes around again they would be replaced...

:D:blink: WHAT!??!?!? you??? thanks for taking credit for my suggestion. :slap: i never thought the Boss would do something like this. :willy_nilly: why....? :P:lol2::lol2:

Sooooooooooo Jim you going to fix the banners so they stop opening in a new window?

I wont call you a geek any more. :D

promise B)

• Founders

Sooooooooooo Jim you going to fix the banners so they stop opening in a new window?

I wont call you a geek any more. :D

promise ;)

B)

Problem with the code I used, stupid iframes so ummmm.... either it stays a new window or no link at all, your guys choice B) Can always use the navigation just below the POTM winner ;)

• Founders

Although I did fix it so now that if you are using a device that doesn't support iframes, you now see the Trans Am banner.