Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac Shirts

That is a great story! Sorry to hear about you late husband but it sounds like fate meant for you to enjoy this car.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

19 hours ago, Frosty said:

In your house or in your community? I suspect the former not the latter.

Heck isn't that the reason we bought sports cars and muscle cars in the first place? To get chicks?

In my community. LOL! 

On 5/12/2017 at 6:35 PM, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Everybody likes boobs

Failed diversity training too..

Ummm...errr....all guys and certain women like boobs.

If I wore something like that...people would think I was suddenly one of those certain women! ROTF!

• Like 1

Really ain't trying to make anyone uncomfortable.. Perhaps the design should be something kids could where to school if they wanted to..Like the forever Pontiac logo with 1 small pontiac image from every year manufactured..all over the shirt..that way everyone who owns a pontiac would represented with at least one of their favorites..(example) 57 chieftain..63 tempest..64 GTO..70 Grand Prix..79 Trans am..etc. Everything in between.

Just a thought..

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

Jesus its 2017 boobs are boobs and they go with cars get .....just let it go ffs lol  I❤boobies

Had an incident with prius type protesters the other day...Apparently they have issue With loud pipes on my motorcycle..(Like I really care)..

Incident had potential to get really ugly..So I let it go..Didn't want to wind up on the local news..showing me using harsh and unpleasant tactics to defend myself..

Just happened to be riding by minding my own business..

I just ask people .. do you remember how bad the brakes were on old cars? Then I point at the big chrome horned bumper in front. Amazing how quickly the road clears in front of me.

On 5/29/2017 at 8:10 AM, Professur said:

I just ask people .. do you remember how bad the brakes were on old cars? Then I point at the big chrome horned bumper in front. Amazing how quickly the road clears in front of me.

That wouldn't happen in a Yugo you know.

I dunno ... the Yugo brakes could fail pretty convincingly. And if I recall, it did have a steel bumper.

Frosty .. you've been reading Lazarus Long again?

Edited by Professur

30 minutes ago, Professur said:

Frosty .. you've been reading Lazarus Long again?

Damn straight - Heinlein was a genius. It's amazing how relevant he still is today.

30 minutes ago, Professur said:

I dunno ... the Yugo brakes could fail pretty convincingly. And if I recall, it did have a steel bumper.

The brakes, like the rest of the car, can fail spectacularly! I'd take my chances of surviving a Yugo bumper over an Oldsmobile bumper anyday.

Edited by Frosty

Actually, that was the Parisienne .... near enough the same bumper

I've had a Heinlein quote as my sig on a political forum for a while

Democracy can't work. Mathematicians, peasants, and animals, that's all there is - so democracy, a theory based on the assumption that mathematicians and peasants are equal, can never work. Wisdom is not additive; its maximum is that of the wisest man in a given group. "But a democratic form of government is okay, as long as it doesn't work. Any social organization does well enough if it isn't rigid. The framework doesn't matter as long as there is enough looseness to permit that one man in a multitude to display his genius. Most so-called social scientists seem to think that organization is everything. It is almost nothing - except when it is a straitjacket. It is the incidence of heroes that counts, not the pattern of zeros. - Robert A. Heinlein

So true,, then and now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Professur said:

Actually, that was the Parisienne .... near enough the same bumper.

I was thinking of your Olds wagon since that was the last thing you brought to Woodward. Plus, let's face it, a station wagon that big is a lot more intimidating than a Yugo too.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job Ringo. I like the 1st 'E' from the Judge script. 2nd "E' is from Excitement. You did a really good job mixing up the eras!

5 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Here's another version thanks to some ideas from @Frosty

fp-shirt-2.png

I get it ... but nobody else will. The Pontiac is lost in the muddle of typefaces.

• Founders
46 minutes ago, Professur said:

I get it ... but nobody else will. The Pontiac is lost in the muddle of typefaces.

Agree to some point. We might be able to scale it back some and take out some fonts to make it more legible. Frosty's idea only had the O and V in what is in my, more elaborate design.

I tried to upload a pic of my Canadian Poncho jacket's logo but it keeps failing.  It's the header logo shown here http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/p/recent/. Clean, precise, and perfect. Doesn't even have the word Pontiac on it, and it still screams Pontiac.