Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac Shirts

• Founders

Looking to gauge interest in another Forever Pontiac T-Shirt design. Do we have any graphic artists here that would like to contribute? Any comments or slogans from you guys too would be helpful :) 

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pin up girls wearing skimpy Pontiac Forever T-shirts....or is that just being sexist again? I failed diversity training....a lot.

• Like 1

Didn't know I was allowed tom say the word "boobs" on this forum. It has two meanings, and some guys get offended when it pertains to them.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Didn't know I was allowed to the word "boobs" on this forum. It has two meanings, and some guys get offended when it pertains to them.

It seems that those who want to be offended, will be no matter what we say or do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, rickmpontiac said:

It seems that those who want to be offended, will be no matter what we say or do.

Excellent point Rick!

• Like 1

Like I said earlier...Failed diversity training. Anyone offended by Boobs.. Will either learn to love them or just get over it,and move on..

Like your new profile photo Frosty...Looks like the air will flow excellent,and make a lot of power..

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP
  • Like 1

So this is idea 1 that I put together. Have 2 more ideas I want to get down then we can get together to see which one we like best and can pass on to an actual graphic designer [emoji4] 
fp-shirt-1.png.2edf27a51a692d0216964a43a32dc33b.png

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notallthere - but he serves as the "bad" model. Not to mention you'd have to spend a fortune in Nair, hair removal, and bikini waxing products before you could even think of photographing him. So that option is out!

Perhaps you could ask "The Women of FP"!  :D

Edited by Frosty

57 minutes ago, Teckelhut said:

Unfortunately if there ends up being a cute chick on the shirt I would not be buying it. It would send the wrong message where I live. LOL

In your house or in your community? I suspect the former not the latter.

Heck isn't that the reason we bought sports cars and muscle cars in the first place? To get chicks?