• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

What tires are you running?

9 posts in this topic

What tires are you running are your Pontiac?

Running some BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sports here.

20170510_162143.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Continental Extreme Contact DWS..275 - 40 - ZR- 17..Sorry about the mud been raining here last couple days..

1494448973721-2113727273.jpg

1494449298197-489261206.jpg

1 person likes this

Getting good use out of them then :lol:

Surprised mine look as clean as they do with what they've been through the past few months.

1 person likes this

Typical spring time weather here. Hoping to give her a well deserved cleaning this weekend.

BFG G-Force on the vibe, Fiero and Cavalier.  Great tires but a little sticky so they hold the corners very well.  The Falkens on the truck are good but old so they may not last long.

1 person likes this

Front:  BFG Radials

Rear:  Nitto NT555R --- all the time.

Lucy:  BFG Radial TAs - G70R x 14s (P205/75 x 14) currently. I plan to replace them with a set of 15" tires - 255R60x15 in front and 275R60x15 in back once I finish painting and details by new(er) 15" rims.

86 Trans Am - Goodyear Gatorback VR50  P245/50VR16 - two of the tires are still the originals. I know I need to replace the whole set.