Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a big fan of cluttered looking pillars... but that's just me.

:) And also not a fan of having gauges out the whazoo!! I say if your not boosted....theres no point. WHen boosted you got to have a boost, wideband O2, water temp, oil pressure gauges, OR you can really F something up. But N/A cars....why bother....your car is running just fine. IMHO....

plus you wouldnt look any different then the kid with a riced out civic....ya know?

what about built N/A? my car is pushing over 300hp @ the crank. i have a full complement of stock gauges, but i don't have eveyrthing i should have.

Oil Temp.

WBo2

Nitrous Pressure(teehee maybe some day)

I'll be getting a 2 gauge pod sometime in the near future, and i'd like to get a WBo2 and the oil temp to fill it.

just because you ain't boost don't mean shiiiit :lol2:

You know what I mean....If your stock, dont sport like 90 gauges all over your dash. I see a lot of people do that, and when I ask do you have anything done to the car....they say nope, just stock with exhaust and intake.... :lol2:

yeah i hear ya there. i hate that lol, although it's not too bad around here. even the honda guys around here are cool and not ricey. one dude has a B16 swapped 89 civic hatch AND an S2000, another has a minty 91 CRX gonna do a B16 turbo this summer. gonna be fun.

/threadjack

yeah i hear ya there. i hate that lol, although it's not too bad around here. even the honda guys around here are cool and not ricey. one dude has a B16 swapped 89 civic hatch AND an S2000, another has a minty 91 CRX gonna do a B16 turbo this summer. gonna be fun.

/threadjack

One of my good friends is almost finished with his turbo k20 swap in his Civic....I try to scroung up some pics. He spent an insane amount of money in his civic. Ill start up a new thread if I can get some pics... :lol2:

Sorry for the thread jack. ;)

:lol2:

lets get back on topic and enouff of the hating please!

To each his own if you dont like a mod someone is doing just dont reply or provide helpful alternatives.

thanks.

i'm assuming your cutting and molding that into the stock pillars? keep us posted i'm wanting to do this too because i don't like the after market pillars because you havce to screw them in to keep them in...

That came out really good MTZVibe :woot:

Asquarecan's new work schedule has forced him to close up his mod shop for the time being. Dan was taking care of by him in an acceptable fashion and i beleve Dan is comming up with a plan B so stay tuned.

I am just waiting on the return parts, already received a full refund and he was quick with communication! The guy is a great man who keeps his word, is loyal, and someone I trust completely, hate to see him not be able to finish these, but his job calls and I understand that :D Still going to get these done, just need to find someone who can wrap these in Carbon Fiber for me though...

And, also, FYI, my car has boost waiting on the new top end :agreed:

Hey man i still want to do that center radio cover gauge pod... i have been so sidetracked.

i thought that you were like 90% done with a CF version of the A-Pillar. what happened?

Hey man i still want to do that center radio cover gauge pod... i have been so sidetracked.

i thought that you were like 90% done with a CF version of the A-Pillar. what happened?

His job required a lot more time out of him and he won't have the time to do these projects for the time being :angry:

His job required a lot more time out of him and he won't have the time to do these projects for the time being :D

It's okj, I'm in the samw boat. I'm only getting one box made. I should have it soon... I hope.

Yeah, still waiting on my parts in the mail...

Sorry for not updating anyone lately!

I have been EXTREMELY busy and unfortunately could not finish the projects I started.

Dan UPS picked your stuff up today and Mark I am sick as hell today but I will get your box in the mail tomorrow!!

Hopefully things will calm down soon and I can get back to working on things here, I will let you know!

Keith

Sorry for not updating anyone lately!

I have been EXTREMELY busy and unfortunately could not finish the projects I started.

Dan UPS picked your stuff up today and Mark I am sick as hell today but I will get your box in the mail tomorrow!!

Hopefully things will calm down soon and I can get back to working on things here, I will let you know!

Keith

Thanks man! :lol2: