Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Michigan Widetracker's 29th Annual Spring Dustoff - June 10, 2017

The Michigan Widetracker's 29th Annual Spring Dustoff will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2017 in Davisburg Michigan, at the Springfield Oaks County Park. Registeration is $15 in advanced and $20 the day of the show. Please see that link for the show flier for details. The show is open to all Oakland, Pontiac, and GMC vehicles.

http://widetrackers.org/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2i_dF2bjHjuV1c3bHpJZlA5cnc/view

This show will be the first of three Pontiac-based car shows in SE Michigan or a tri-power / trifecta of Pontiac shows in the area. The second will be the Motor POCI show at Baker's of Milford on July 22 and the Sellers Buick-Pontiac-GMC show on September 24. If you register for all three shows, you will be eligible to win a grand prize.

Here are the details concerning all three shows:

590c74890bd4d_Summer2017Tri-PontiacCarShows0D0A001.thumb.jpg.0fa8b6c5f6daaa5385445e2b31b6403d.jpg

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sadly I am screwed this year. I am on the organizing committee but I have been informed by the boss that we are quadruple booked for that day. We have a weddding to go to in addition to my nephews birthday party. So I won't be there.

So it is my duty to terrorize little Justa6 for the day. 

• Like 1

Absolutely.

You just have to keep your clothes on while doing it. Obscenity laws, public ordinance and all that.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Absolutely.

You just have to keep your clothes on while doing it. Obscenity laws, public ordinance and all that.

That is a rule that I was not familiar with.  Good to know.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, notallthere said:

That is a rule that I was not familiar with.  Good to know.

State law. Not a Canuckistani thing.

Edited by Frosty

14 hours ago, Frosty said:

Sadly I am screwed this year. I am on the organizing committee but I have been informed by the boss that we are quadruple booked for that day. We have a weddding to go to in addition to my nephews birthday party. So I won't be there.

Evidddently the briddde is a winner of the Stackeddd Sweepstakes. Lucky groom.

Yeah, more "dough-ray for me" with more people coming to his wedding. Apparently I'm one of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Nine days to go to the annual Dustoff.

I've arranged for GMC Historian, Don Meyer, to be there to give a lecture at 1 pm. I am sorry I am going to miss his talk. He is going to talk about GMC's and Pontiac's interactions over the years.

At the last Widetracker's meeting, I invited him to attend to meet everyone and he gladly came (our meetings are in Lake Orion MI and he lives on Lake Orion). He said that Pontiac actually built the first panel trucks for GMC back in the early 1930s. I definitely want to learn more about that.  I think we all know that Pontiac engines were used in GMC pickups in the late 1950s.

• Like 1

I did but I am not too sure how effective I am with "the Big Guy" on that sort of thing.

52 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Hope you put in the order to keep it the DUSTOFF and not the RINSEOFF.

BTW - you are in charge of making sure notallthere keeps his clothes on. State law. Either that or put JUSTAG6 in charge. Now that would be hilarious!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

BTW - you are in charge of making sure notallthere keeps his clothes on. State law. Either that or put JUSTAG6 in charge. Now that would be hilarious!

Film at 11.

11 hours ago, notallthere said:

Yeah I should not be unsupervised.

7 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

It's for the best 

It's also so we can come back and have the car show there again next year!

Still I want to see JUSTAG6 put in action. JUSTA I hope you bring a video camera too buddy. I want to see the expression on her face once she is told she has been put in charge of notallthere ("priceless")! 

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

One week to go.

Something tells me that notallthere is brushing up on his 'mooning' skiils. Don't do it son. Same pesky state law.

I can now run 5k.  After looking at some of the State Troopers I gotta shot to beat them.  Unless they can shoot.

They have Dodge Chargers with Hemis. You're still screwed. Of course, a body cam video posted on YouTune of you getting your ass tasered would be totally awesome!

Besides why do you constantly want to re-create Ray Steven's "The Streak" anyway? You like the idea of "coming out of the cheap seats dribbling?" 

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.