Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

DaBear

Hello from Los Angeles

Hey to all you Pontiac People, new to this group obviously, 

i drive a 1998 Grand Prix GTP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Got any pics?

14 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

:welcomeFP:

Got any pics?

I tried to post one but it gave me an err! I'll keep trying

Upload failed

Any suggestions? Upload fails every time!

8 hours ago, DaBear said:

Any suggestions? Upload fails every time!

What is the error message that you get?

4 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

What is the error message that you get?

Now it said file is to big!  It was taken from iPad ?

10 hours ago, DaBear said:

Now it said file is to big!  It was taken from iPad ?

Regular member's are limited to 1mb per upload. Once you get 10 posts that will increase to unlimited. We'll review that as technology is getting better so are file sizes.

In the mean time you can follow these directions to upload a file elsewhere and share it here: 

Hey thanks for your help man, I appreciate it! I just use my iPad and I can't get any URL, whatever that is! Lol I only know how to click on photo on my photos and upload, it doesn't say anything about URL??? I wouldn't think file would be to big taken from iPad! I can see if I used my Canon, those are like 4 megs!! Oh well

7 minutes ago, DaBear said:

Hey thanks for your help man, I appreciate it! I just use my iPad and I can't get any URL, whatever that is! Lol I only know how to click on photo on my photos and upload, it doesn't say anything about URL??? I wouldn't think file would be to big taken from iPad! I can see if I used my Canon, those are like 4 megs!! Oh well

Yeah usually cell phone photos are 2 - 3 mbs. I'll sort something out for ya when I get back to my PC ;)

@DaBear, up the limits. Should be good for up to 5mb.

I will try again!

IMG_0177.JPG

• Like 1