• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64    281

What are your guy's thoughts on the new Super Duty by Trans AM Depot?

Love that color blue and a lot they've done to it. Looks very modernized.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Looks good to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just another ultra expensive Camaro aftermarket conversion....That no one can afford.

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

Just another ultra expensive Camaro aftermarket conversion....That no one can afford.

That's about as close as you're going to get to a new TA, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't deny that. Somehow it just doesn't seem right to have a TA titled as a Chevrolet....

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP
  • Like 1

JUSTA6    236

Looks good.

Frosty    457
12 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Can't deny that. Somehow it just doesn't seem right to have a TA titled as a Chevrolet....

It never will. 

You will also notice that there are no Pontiac arrowheads anymore. It just says Trans Am.

Edited by Frosty

Professur    182

Maybe they can't put the arrowhead, but they could have left a relief for the owner to apply one

notallthere    116

Nice looking car.  Probably one of the better flowing ones out there with a little more balance and proportion than some of the past ones.  I will still pick retirement at 55 over that and retiring at 65

stratman    170
8 hours ago, Frosty said:

It never will. 

You will also notice that there are no Pontiac arrowheads anymore. It just says Trans Am.

Yeah, not sure what's going on. Here's two pics showing the Pontiac dart on the nose of the SD...

Well... don't know what happened to those pictures... sure wish we had preview post before submit. 

Edited by stratman

Ringo64    281
15 minutes ago, stratman said:

Yeah, not sure what's going on. Here's two pics showing the Pontiac dart on the nose of the SD...

Well... don't know what happened to those pictures... sure wish we had preview post before submit. 

Preview post is in the editor toolbar now. It looks like a document with a magnify glass in front of it. 

Not seeing any images in your post. Were they uploaded or linked images?

stratman    170
On 4/13/2017 at 8:10 PM, Ringo64 said:

Preview post is in the editor toolbar now. It looks like a document with a magnify glass in front of it. 

Not seeing any images in your post. Were they uploaded or linked images?

2017-Trans-Am-455-Super-Duty-front-three

2017-Trans-Am-Worldwide-455-Super-Duty-f

Edited by stratman