Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's GTO - SOLD.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is beautiful!! even though those wheels wouldnt have been my first choice personally, im falling in love with them on this car

I have a pink Dart/emblem/arrowhead, aint nothin wrong with that!

29923_1478791611077_1272369186_31340824_1430757_n.jpg

SEE YA ON FRIDAY MARK!

Looks amazing dude.

I wouldn't PC the spokes black though :) Dark blue + black = no matchezzz.

you got to remember, Mark is tall. i mean tall, like TALL!

Dude, I'm tall, from your stand point, heck everyone is tall from where you stand!

Oh yeah, Nice GTO Mark! I've already put 2000 miles on my new G6, went through Oceanside twice this past weekend, didn't see you and I couldn't stop! I've got that drive down to a 7.5 hour trip each way.

Please explain... FRC?

and Thanks guys :bowdown:

your engine covers AKA fuel rail covers. They rub the fuel line and can rupture it thus causing your precious child to burst into flames.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.ph...hlight=frc+fire

your engine covers AKA fuel rail covers. They rub the fuel line and can rupture it thus causing your precious child to burst into flames.

jus curious...is that an LS engine issue or a GTO issue?

jus curious...is that an LS engine issue or a GTO issue?

Just a GTO problem. Well, I suppose, possibly also a Monaro problem.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.ph...hlight=frc+fire

Thank you. Those will be coming off promptly.

Thank you. Those will be coming off promptly.

ya mine came off 3 days after i bought it and thats cuz i was busy with drill and stuff. i plan to paint mine nice and then put em on during shows

• 2 weeks later...

PIX! LOL. im so backed up on this thread... i just had to catch up to the epicness.

so yeah... i notice that all gto owners do the same thing. take off their covers, paint them and just place them back on for shows.