Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

central FL get together

since everyone is talking about it, and no one is acting on it, i will. Just throwing ideas out there.

Time: june 19th, yes this sat. i know its kinda short notice. sometime in the afternoon, possibly early evening when it starts to cool off. the park closes at dusk i think though.

place: john chesnut park, in palm harbor.

address: 2200 E Lake Rd. Palm Harbor, FL 34685-2001

agenda: maybe a show and shine, photoshoot, shoot the sh1t, cookout??

give some input, thanks

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I'd have to see, I have a late work event to do on Friday and I'd have to see what the families plans are for the weekend because sunday is Fathers Day.

I'll try, let you know later in the week.

like i said nothing is set in stone, just throwing out idea. and i completely forgot about fathers day. if this date doesnt work then well pick another one. how does the location sound though. or we could set a later date. like a few months away. that way everyone can ask days off from work and whatnot. it cant really get any hotter than this can it

• Founders

Yea something with advanced warning would work better for myself. If you guys want to do something around mid to late July or early august, I think that may be plenty of warning :lol2: . If you guys want to do a meet in Orlando, I could possibly get 2 of my friends to come plus my sisters boyfriend/fiance. They don't drive Pontiacs but a BMW M3, an '80s Foxbody Mustang and a Toyota MR2. The MR2 was restored/built from scratch and is pretty impressive for a Toyota.

Another possible thing to do is come down here to Naples, there's a semi good Classic Pontiac club (POCI Everglades chapter) down here that does cruise nights on saturdays. I haven't gone to any but seems cool from what I read.

well i may have just moved down here, but i DO know that it wont start coolong off til at least OCT. so if everyone can do a meet in the heat...lol...we could maybe do one in august??

I will be in Orlando July 1st to 7th and then again in Nov dates TBD. Both times I wont have my ride but if there is something going on id be down to meet up.

• Founders

well i may have just moved down here, but i DO know that it wont start coolong off til at least OCT. so if everyone can do a meet in the heat...lol...we could maybe do one in august??

I've lived here nearly 14 years the heat does not bother me :lol2:

Yea Newman, definitely should come chill if your down here! I have no idea what we might do other than chill but you're more than welcome to come!

Im down for Orlando or Tampa or even Palm Harbor. But Orlando is easily 2 and a half hours from Palm Harbor so idk if he would be up for that. And water pics would be nice. :badGT:

• Founders

lol Orlando is like 3 hours and 30 min for me, faster depending on traffic and how fast I go but Orlando works out better for myself because I have some places to stay plus kill a couple birds with 1 stone lol (do the meet, visit the sister, some friends and maybe use my Universal pass :D )

but that's my suggestion, I'm up for anything but really pushing Orlando :badGT:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.