Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mod Day Pictars

Here's some of my pictures from the mod day that i had at ashleys house. It was a great weekend full of fun. We all had a blast and got a lot of work done to the cars. Alot of the guys showed up saturday and we went out fishing, then we came back into town to pick up seafoam. I seafoamed my car and after that everyone wanted to do their's. So we went and seafoamed, i think someone got some vids of it. Then sunday we spent all day working, busted my head open :(, then went and took some pictures. Then we had a run in with the cops, EVERYONE got pulled over except for Ross, Colin, and I. We were too far away for the cops to round us all up. Everyone just got warnings luckly. It was Clintons 2nd time being pulled over this weekend in Ohio. Here's a list of all of the crap that got done to my car:

-New Timken wheel bearings

-Painted coolant resirvior

-New fuse box retainer

-Rewired 3 pod guage wires through the firewall

-Seafoamed

-Exhuast tips moved up 1/2"

-Tinted 3rd brake light

-Recharged K&N

and the pictures:

0613101923.jpg

0613101923a.jpg

0613101924.jpg

0613101924a.jpg

0613101924b.jpg

0613101925.jpg

0614100852.jpg

0614100850.jpg

0614100851c.jpg

0614100851.jpg

0614100851a.jpg

0614100851b.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

yup clinton showed up, he left our house after the meet and drove an hour south to Milzys for an OBDII swap. That was on sunday, he's still there. I guess the swaps takening longer than expected

Guest GA_Girl2002

really like your car! clean looking!

do you have a different exhaust or just diff tips?

& where did you get the red covers for the air & heat/cool & such

I've tried talking to him about legitly turbo'ing, but said he's better off with a hybrid cammed LA1/LX9 motor with a built 4T65-HD trans behind it. He seemed kind of, well...baffled. ;)

really like your car! clean looking!

do you have a different exhaust or just diff tips?

& where did you get the red covers for the air & heat/cool & such

thankyou...and it has a flowmaster 80, wiith some ractive tips, and i boiled the HVAC knobs and peeled the gray cover off and theyre red underneath...takes time to get them looking good but ya

' date='Jun 16 2010, 06:02 PM' post='29776']

I've tried talking to him about legitly turbo'ing, but said he's better off with a hybrid cammed LA1/LX9 motor with a built 4T65-HD trans behind it. He seemed kind of, well...baffled. :(

ya...no comment on that one haha

lol wow and he has to go to court

yup he has court...he got pulled over twice while in coldwater

Guest GA_Girl2002

so you dont even gotta buy new ones, i can take mine off & boil them in water? lol & theyll be red...? is what your saying.