Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

SPRINT 6's 1966 LEMANS 2DR HT

2018 August
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Different advertisments

Well some companies have come forward and have interested me in several different CPC advertising strategies to earn more money for the site to do things I've been wanting to do with it for a while. All but one of them will be down at the bottom in the usual ad spot. The one that isn't, is a text ad, it will pick up on things said then find a corresponding "Automobile" related advertisement for it. I limited that to 3 a page though because I never used it before and don't know if its annoying to you guys or not. The rest of the ads are banner related ads in the rotation, some a little different then others. Please feel free to go about these ads and click them if you find something that interests you!

If you have any issues with the new ads, please let me know in here. Thank you!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

um...no problems here. yet. so, looking good.

ypu same here

i always hated those text ads.. however, im game for anything that aids the site!!

Removed the hover ads, freakin thing weren't producing and annoyed me so bye bye to them!

Revenue for the site?

' date='Jun 15 2010, 07:44 PM' post='29615']

Revenue for the site?

Yea trying to generate something to be able to pay for some surprises I want to do on the forum.

:willy_nilly: SURPRISES?? Need more donations??

;) SURPRISES?? Need more donations??

Up to you Mark, you already donated a lot but I'm not going to say no to a donation :willy_nilly:

Yea and give it to Ghost & me :willy_nilly:;):willy_nilly:

Hmmm... Maybe...

NO JEDI AND GHOST! lol

:willy_nilly: me and Jedi need the donations.

Quick suggestion for an advertisement, how about a pop-up window on the major events, like the nominations for ROTM, but like a video, as it will be more pricey ad, but will give companies that had videos an oppurtunity to advertsie and pull major revenue. Can't really hurt, and gives them an advertising window around 2 weeks or so...

Interesting idea, I'll have to see have to incorporate it as well as find advertisers for it cause I assume that would be quite weird. I hate the idea of a pop-up but maybe something inline. One thing I don't want is to bombard the site with ads, even if they would make a lot of money. Making an inline ad for maybe POTM or something.

''welcome. this months POTM brought to you by...COKE! remember if it aint Coke, its a joke!''

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha Ghost

Hey quick question... You can PM me if you want but what are the prices for the ads? I have an interested person and he's asking about pricing.

Thanks!

haha Ghost

Hey quick question... You can PM me if you want but what are the prices for the ads? I have an interested person and he's asking about pricing.

Thanks!

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=1056

Link to info ^

Those deals can be locked in till the end of summer, whatever he wants to do. Just tell him to either PM me on here or email the addy in there if he has any questions or wants to do it!

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=1056

Link to info ^

Those deals can be locked in till the end of summer, whatever he wants to do. Just tell him to either PM me on here or email the addy in there if he has any questions or wants to do it!

Sweet thanks! :) I'm going to email him now.

Was brought to my attention a little bit ago that the Affinity Click ads were causing problem with the back button on some browsers so I am very glad to say I gave them the boot and their no longer in the banner rotation :lol2:

Sweet, never had problems with them though.

Now Ghost and I will never get paid. :lol2:

:rofl::lol2:

Now Ghost and I will never get paid. :lol2:

:rofl::lol2:

lol actually this is a good thing because now that we have only 1 advertising account, all the clicks and views will be concentrated on that and hopefully earning more money. This was the whole plan all along, to find out what advertising plan worked best and we found it with techromedia