Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

HI

Hi Everyone, I have a 1964 4-door Pontiac Tempest -- It was totaled a few years back.. and sadly, I'm ready to say good bye to my baby and purchase another classic Pontiac.
I have no clue where to start on prices... and joined the forum for guidance. Thanks

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I cruiser ... prefer done or mostly done. Older model preferred. But, It will be a year or two out.
Thanks for the welcome email. How long has this forum been around... Ive never heard of it before. How many members do you have?
Thanks

• Founders
1 hour ago, GNGAL said:

How long has this forum been around... Ive never heard of it before. How many members do you have?

We've been around since the announcement of the "retiring" of the Pontiac brand in 2009. We have over 2,500 members.

Welcome to FP.

As usual, the wallet dictates most things. Have you thought about what models or features of classic Pontiac you are looking for? Are you trying to find another '64 Tempest/Lemans? Do you want to move up to a big car link a Grand Prix/Catalina/Bonneville/2+2? A convertible perhaps? Do you want something with more performance panche like a GTO, Firebird, or Trans Am? Modern performance and features like the 2004-2006 GTO, the G8, or Solstice perhaps? Lots of thing to consider. It helps to start making your list of models/features now. Then you can go online and do some comparison price shopping.

Classified ads in the Pontiac Oakland Club International (POCI) list cars that are for sale all across the country. The GTO Association of America (GTOAA) similarly lists GTOs, Judges, and GT-37's for its members. Ebay and Craigslist are also other sources to look. Depending on where you live, various reputable auto auctions are another potential source for a good used Pontiac. Local car clubs, car shows, and cruises often are good sources near you too.

Welcome to the secret club! Not sure what ya are looking for but if i was in the market i would look at some early 70's grandville convertibles.Awesome rides and alot of room for long cruises. But any pontiac is a great choice.

• Like 1