Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

COME ON MINNESOTA

So I look through and everybody's got meets, BBQ's, fun stuff.. as I see, MN is LAME. So we've got a little thing down in St. Paul.. I vote one Saturday night, we take over a full parking lot with Pontiacs.. call that a "meet" of our own. University would love the Pontiac's touch.. we'd be a great add! Someone respond and put :dancingpontiac: on the map around here!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I went home last August and set up a G6 meet and there were only 3 of us. I know of 2 people up there that are into meeting up. I'll be up there with my (secret) ride around the end of August. I'm coming up for Family and THE FAIR!!!

We can start planning for then though :dancingpontiac:

Yeah, if we could stick just a pontiac meet that'd be sweet, because obviously I'm not driving a 6 haha. When I had my monte carlo people were in for meeting all over the place, even around here! There were meets up the wall for Monte Carlo's. I'd like to do something with the van though, it might be a minivan, but there's plenty there for show! I think most any person who can respect a vehicle for hard work put into it, could respect the van :bowdown:

:dancingpontiac:

I have printed off and cut up some cards though, so hopefully soon I'll start seeing some Pontiacs around here to spread the word to!

Awesome :dancingpontiac: hopefully by then I've got new tips, and maybe a new amp so my stereo can push both of my 15's instead of just one! I want to post up some interior pics, but I'm too lazy to go out and take them. Besides, it's raining right now and they'd all be shots of interior in the garage lol

• 5 months later...

I realize this thread is ancient, but I'm only 4 hours-ish away from Minneapolis/St. Paul, so if we planned something for next year, I'd totally be in!

There's also a huge Fiero thing in Frazee on the last weekend of July. Even though the event is Fiero specific, anyone is more than welcome! They would totally appreciate your van :lol2:

Yeah, Minnesota and Fieros is HUGE! I'm not sure if I'll be there next year or not but I'm going to try. If I do, it might have to be the weekend of that Fiero meet. :rofl:

Also, if you're looking for some guys to hang out with, there are some really cool guys in the MN GM club. Check them out: www.mngmp.com

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I'll be in MN (metro area) for about 7 days, I'll be open most of the days except the 29th. I get there the 24th and leaving the 31st.

If anyone wants some cool winter car shots let me know. I would love to play around in the snow. Plus, I'll be driving my Mom's Grand Prix lol

Anyone? :pop_corn:

Hey all, I'll be in MN (metro area) for about 7 days, I'll be open most of the days except the 29th. I get there the 24th and leaving the 31st.

If anyone wants some cool winter car shots let me know. I would love to play around in the snow. Plus, I'll be driving my Mom's Grand Prix lol

Anyone? :D

I'm up for it!!

LEt me get my work schedule we'll come up with something!! ANd next spring as soon as ricekiller meets start up again, would be a perfect time for you to head this way valid!!

I'm up for it!!

LEt me get my work schedule we'll come up with something!! ANd next spring as soon as ricekiller meets start up again, would be a perfect time for you to head this way valid!!

Sweet! PM your schedule and I'll see what I can do :D

Hmmm, I have the 30th off, and so does Mark! It takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to get to Minneapolis/St. Paul from here, according to Google Maps. I know Mark and I did it in about that time in a Chrysler minivan, so if we're driving my mystery winter car I'm sure we could make better time.

YESSSS. I don't know the area at all though so pick a prominent place for Mark (I really am talking about my roommate, not you Mark lol) and I to find you! Assuming there isn't a blizzard we will definitely be there. :bacon: I'm excited!

We wouldn't be able to leave until about 11 and it takes about 4 hours. 3 would be the earliest we could get there. I was hoping to have the Fiero but due to a ball joint going bad I now have my dad's Aztek... which is great (AWD!), mind you, but I was excited for the little yellow car!

Lol!! Hey, she's a very comfortable and functional automobile. :P

For tomorrow it's kind of up in the air. We're supposed to get freezing rain right around the time we'd be leaving. I'll post on here in the morning and let you know how it looks. My number is on facebook if you need to get ahold of me!

Well guys, I would be all over meeting with you tomorrow too, only problem is that I work 230-815. Allthough, Valid, if you decide to stay in town a while and anyone wants to meet up when I'm off work, we can go grab some dinner and try to find a place lit well enough to get some mean night shots, I got a few parking lots in mind if it isn't snowing too hard.. haha :P

Sweet, if it comes down to it I'll have Des drive her GP with the duck taped pass. side mirror haha :P let me know tomorrow what's going on. Mark, you've got my number, just text me. I can be ready for a meal at about 830 :blink:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.