Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Win a FREE 2017 Forever Pontiac Calendar

• Founders

With another successful year in the books, we're back again thanking you all for being around and making this a great community! With that we're bringing back our FREE giveaway of one of our wondrous calendars.

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this topic! No restrictions, just reply!

In order to receive more entries though, please get active! Active members get 1 entry per day that they are active!

Those of you who have donated to Forever Pontiac will get 5+ entries. You too can donate to Forever Pontiac and support our running costs by going to: https://foreverpontiac.com/store/category/1-fp-donations/ 

If you have any questions, please let us know!

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiacs for ever!!!

Remember, we all,  are the only existing custodians left of this brand to make this happen, in the here & now & for the future.

I plan on pasting my machine down to the next generation in our family.

They can share my T/A together if/as they wish (Daughter & Son).

Red 1996 Firebird Trans Am WS6, 5.7 liter, 6 sp manual, Hard Top, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cheers,

Simon K.

1 hour ago, Stewart Charles Pitt said:

Been a fan down under since my Dad gave be a model of a Red G.T.O. in 1968 he got in San Fran while working for Qantas ;)

1966 Pontiac GTO.jpg

hello ...sweet looking ride ..what size tires are on it in the picture ...cheers from up NORTH.... 

Great calendar Another great Year!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yo,

I have a 2017 Cheerleader calendar, a 2017 Hot Bike calendar, a 2017 Guns & Ammo calendar and a 2017 calendar of the cutest puppies...the 2017 Forever Pontiac calendar would be a great addition!

Thanx and God bless.

It would be nice to have a Pontiac calendar on the wall instead of a.......yawn, a very common Chevy Corvette calendar. Not that I'm knocking Corvettes, but out of all the GM brands Pontiac is my favourite.

Happy New Year to all.  1966 GTO's rule!  I do like all 60's GTO's, would like to find a nice 65 GTO or Lemans,  as we had a 65 Lemans when we married in 1968.

65 Lemans Wedding.jpg

20170103_114430.jpgIt's nice to be a part of the Pontiac family, even when you do have a mediocre and plain Jane N-Body GAGT that nobody seems to consider to be a "real" Pontiac... But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and it is with a heavy heart that I most likely will be leaving the Pontiac family soon...20170103_114430.jpg