Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Happy New Year

notallthere

On 1/10/2017 at 0:56 AM, Guitarsextreme said:

I will install a troll bell under the car to keep them away for your protection. 

Now you are just being silly.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The only worry I have where GE is concerned involves duct tape and a school bus.  That, and how much I suck at stick welding with 5/32" 6013. Why does this shit even exist? A worm turd could hold things together stronger than this.

Duct tape is a national treasure in Canada, thanks to Red Green. Who are we to argue with an Order of Canada holder?

Time to give up the stick and switch to MIG welding?

Be careful what you ask for.....you know GE will be on your door step before you know it. Then you will have some 'splaining to the missus to do regarding the Yugo and school bus in the driveway, and GE will be laughing his butt off the whole time. So will notallthere and I because we will want to see the this whole thing go down.

I've got a mig. It's 220v, and it's put away for the winter. My 110v flux cord is snowed in at the cottage. That left my old 110v AC stick and a box of 6013 I could get at. Burned half a pound of rod on coupons before I got comfortable enough to do the 2" actual repair (snow blower control). It'll do, bit it looks worse than one of SD's welds. Sadly, neither JB Weld nor duct tape would do the job.

I was gonna challenge you to try and come get me, but then I remembered GE might still have my address from that damn poster. Had a serious pucker moment right then. But I'm safe enough until April. Winter tires are law here and I know GE doesn't have them. They won't let him cross the border without them. He'd have to swing far enough west to come up through Ont. If he was gonna do that, he'd collect you guys, and the lack of posting would be enough warming for me to hide. 

1 hour ago, Professur said:

With someone wrapped in duct tape and stuffed in the trunk

You want GE to kidnap your wife? Shame, shame, shame Pro. Though you can't blame a guy for trying. Wait....where's that chloroform idea Indyman Joe had?

Your house, your wife, your kids, your call. Whatever works for you.

So where do you want GE to put the Yugo and the school bus?

You know that answer ain't gonna fly. He'll just dump the doggone thing in the middle of the bathroom and take off laughing (and you know he will). Then there will be even more 'splaining to do.

Nothing worse than explaining to anyone why you have a stuffed up loo.

Also you're  assuming he's taking them, I think the wife and kids will be in the bus once the chloroform wears off.