Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2009 G6GT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait to see after you have the springs on .

You silly wabbit, go back to page 1 and read the "2ND MOD". I did the springs last week Wednesday the 2nd. Basically did 2 full sets of springs, wheels, and front brakes(rotors/pads) in 3 hours. Thank god Auto Zone had a spare set of the Coil Spring Compression Tool, cause the ones I had striped and I was done, otherwise.

Thanks. Tint is going on this Friday evening, just in time for the Spring Fling.....this Saturday.

6/11: Windows Tinted!!!!!!!!

2010-06-11%2019.24.31.jpg

2010-06-11%2019.24.21.jpg

6/12: Intake Resonator Deleted and HID's from DDM Tuning Installed.....read below about the DDM HID Lights, too

2010-06-12%2012.46.18.jpg

2010-06-12%2013.08.47.jpg

2010-06-12%2013.11.17.jpg

6/12: HID'S installed. DDM Tuning, what's supposed to be 8000k bulbs.....

No HID Pictures yet! So i put the first HID bulb in and twisted it, SNAP, went one of the tabs. JUST PHUCKING GREAT, RIGHT!!! It's ok, it's good and secure......Put the second one in and you'll never guess..........SNAP, TWO PHUCKING TABS THIS TIME.....Luckily I still have the 1 good HID bulb from the other car, so I went to my office and put it on. GREAT, RIGHT, NOT REALLY! While putting the bulbs on, I noticed the filament isn't the same color as the ones I had installed on the gold one. THEY SENT ME 6000K, I'm sure of it, cause you can totally tell the difference in the lights. I'll take a photo and post it tonight or tomorrow. DDM must either think people are ignorant or just dont know any better? I'm going down to San Diego next weekend to see my brother and MAYBE ERIK, TOO!!!!! I'm thinking about making a trip over to DDM Tuning so they can swap out both of my bulbs for me.

Here's the video I mentioned: It's kinda shitty, but oh well, what can you do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n7c-fKVzmA

• Founders

Looks good Bam! I couldn't really tell much from your exhaust when he was driving but on start up and rev it sounded good. Windows look good too, sucks you guys can't do fronts :(

Ah the intake resonator delete... I still have yet to bring myself to do that. Its been on the list for years, just always am too tired by the time I get to it or decide to something else :lol2: You getting a good sound or any mediocre gains from it?

You getting a good sound or any mediocre gains from it?

Not really running it, since I'm using the shit out of the AC, cause it's hot out. So windows are up and I'm not trying to drain the gas tank...........i've found that I've been filling up the tank every 3 or 4 days since I got the car....so I've gotta slow down!

6/15: Debadged all but the Pontiac Arrows, I'm going to do the Carbon Fiber Overlay that I had done on the Gold G6.

2010-06-16%2006.54.45.jpg

2010-06-16%2006.55.06.jpg

2010-06-16%2006.55.26.jpg

I'm almost starting to think this looks better than the Gold one lol

Looks great BAM!

That's what I'm hearing. Neighbors and friends here are thinking the same thing.

It DOES... don't get me wrong you were making the gold one look better and better though... but yes red IS better than gold! :dancingpontiac:

• 2 weeks later...

6/26: 10th Mod - Carbon Fiber Overlays on both pontiac arrows and for trial, the Key Hole for the trunk!

.temp.jpg

2010-06-26%2022.31.13.jpg

Saturday Night, I got a plethera of Pictures with a super duper camera. Dusk time photo's and alot of ladies posing!

I'll post those pictures when I get them.....Can't wait!

Here are some of Peter Griffin and my friend Ricki! She's a card carrying member of the little peoples of america Club. I have other pictures, with two other friends, nudity is there, so I need to know where I can post them, please MODS!

DSC_0284.JPG

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0286.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

DSC_0288.JPG

I also am waiting for the portfolio pictures of my car during dusk on Saturday Evening. Same back yard and almost a perfect setting for the G6.

I have other pictures, with two other friends, nudity is there, so I need to know where I can post them, please MODS!

:lol2: , :rofl::rofl::cheers:

youre a Mod and you dont know? anyways, this isnt the place to ask. this is a progression. ask in the suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally a post that the ladies will get to check my Rear End.

7/21: Got My Plates Back On The Ride!

2010-07-21%2016.45.39.jpg

2010-07-21%2016.45.24.jpg

but then u have to buy a gtp valence and its a waste of money, single works just fine.