Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Purchase the 2017 Forever Pontiac Calendar

• Founders

2017 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Order Now!

Congratulations again to all individuals who made it into our calendar! It is now for sale and you can preview it below then order it at the link.

2017_forever_pontiac_wall_calendar.jpg

To purchase the 2017 Forever Pontiac calendar, Click Here

If the button above does not work for you, please use the direct link here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/forever-pontiac/2017-forever-pontiac-calendar/calendar/product-22977338.html

Get a Good Deal and Help FP

Purchase a 6 month Enhanced Membership or higher (e.g. a year or lifetime) and receive a free 2017 FP Calendar! To see more on Enhanced Memberships and to purchase, go to: https://foreverpontiac.com/store/category/1-fp-enhanced-membership/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The calendar is great...only one new generation Pontiac!:lol:

Can i make a request for a 13 month calendar next year? By the time I receive the Dec 2016 to Nov 2017 calendar, Half the month of December will be over. Plus it will allow for one more car in the calendar!

edit: ok I just ordered and noticed you can choose your starting and ending month. I still think a 13 month calendar would be cool...

Ouch--tried both "Click Here" & direct link to cafepress--& while both directed me to their site, I could not locate our FP 2017 Calendar!  Where is it hidden/how do I find in the product maze??

• Founders
58 minutes ago, 58Bonne said:

Ouch--tried both "Click Here" & direct link to cafepress--& while both directed me to their site, I could not locate our FP 2017 Calendar!  Where is it hidden/how do I find in the product maze??

Sorry, switched providers. Click now :)

Couldn't help but notice many of the pic's were cut off and not showing the entire cars.  Is this JUSTA the preview or is this the finished product?

• Like 1

• Founders
9 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Couldn't help but notice many of the pic's were cut off and not showing the entire cars.  Is this JUSTA the preview or is this the finished product?

This is the finished product. I am limited by what is provided as an image. Some are great and I am able to display what is needed for the size requirements. Others are centered and close to the car where a full bleed is not possible without cutting off part of the car. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, 58Bonne said:

Thx Ringo--that worked flawlessly--placed my 3x order!

Great/quick service--received mine 12/13 (7 days after placing order).  Very good quality prints

On 12/7/2016 at 8:52 AM, Ringo64 said:

This is the finished product. I am limited by what is provided as an image. Some are great and I am able to display what is needed for the size requirements. Others are centered and close to the car where a full bleed is not possible without cutting off part of the car. 

Got an idea for 2018... Pull out the FP  credit card and fly to all the winners homes and take the pictures yourself. That way it will ensure that all pictures are the same and 13 lucky winners will get to meet The FP Fearless Leader himself! :indian:

• Like 1

• Founders
5 minutes ago, stratman said:

Got an idea for 2018... Pull out the FP  credit card and fly to all the winners homes and take the pictures yourself. That way it will ensure that all pictures are the same and 13 lucky winners will get to meet The FP Fearless Leader himself! :indian:

:lol: Those trips would easily outbalance the small profit we make on the calendar. Though I'd be down to do it if money was no thing.

• Like 2

Got my calendar yesterday as a Christmas gift from my wife and have to say I was very disappointed in the changes made to my picture. It seems that all the "branding" was removed via Photoshop or some similar tool. The GTO emblem in the grille was replaced with a rough white line, The Pontiac arrowhead was removed from the hood and the tire brand was smeared on the right front tire. While I appreciate the license plate being removed, the front bumper looks mangled now.  I noticed other pictures updated as well.

C&Ks GTO - Removed GTO in the grille and cropped the rear of the car.

Diana George KyDon - Removed "Firebird" from the right front fender.

wtjosaas - Removed "Firebird" from the left front fender.

FredZeppelin - Removed white letters from tires, at least for the last picture I saw of his car.

Those are the issues I observed.

Just need to know what is acceptable and what is not so we can take appropriate pictures going forward.

• Founders

A lot of the branding unfortunately needs to be removed for sale. We try to keep as much as possible that our vendor will allow per our licensing. We'll note that moving forward and state that outgoing. Thank you for the feedback. 

This was a new vendor that we used this year. Are there any quality issues with the printing or paper that you don't like?

Opened mine today.  Really not impressed that they can't size a picture to fit their page, but will take the time to Hack up Ricks photo and any others they messed with, that's out of bounds.  Hope we can find a better vendor for 2017.  Ringo, we do appreciate your efforts to make this happen every year, and it's truly an honor to be a part of the FP calendar.  My opinion....This vendor made a mockery of our top 12 cars.  

• Like 1

It does appear our December GTO suffered a wheel/rim meltdown in attempts to "burn-out" Goodrich--whereas it was perfectly clear in other pix. We can also see the obvious bumper distortion where license plate was ripped-off. The removal of certain names/logos appears inconsistent.  That being said, it appears my pix (58 Bonneville--August) escaped any mods, which I'm thankful for.

Ringo, you should hold-out for a final proof-copy before authorizing final publication ...seriously appreciating your HUGE efforts though.

Monte

• Like 1

Didn't mean to sound unappreciative for RIngo's work to coordinate all of this, just offering feedback for what I perceived as actions by the new calendar vendor. As mentioned earlier, we just need to know the rules so we can take them into consideration while taking the pictures. My daughter is a professional graphics artist and could have taken care of the changes required for my picture had we known. No one would have been able to tell she made any changes. 

• Founders

Certainly appreciate the feedback guys. We try and find vendors who will work with us and not skyrocket the price so that the calendar remains reasonable. Unfortunately, that does mean there might be some "gotchas." I'll start researching earlier for 2017 to see how we can improve quality but keep pricing reasonable. 

Just this year, our previous vendor sent me into a tailspin (like literally the day of sending out the email) due to a decision on their part that made me scramble for another vendor.

• Like 1

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic