Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

console shifter

26 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thankz buddy, this is a tough one.

hey Justa ...sad day man ...glad you have something too remember ...my condolences...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Take a look at the Waterdown swap meet that is usually in the spring and fall.  They usually have some good used units there and most of the guys are not unreasonably priced.  Installing it is just follow the instructions.  I put a light truck mega shifter in my 79 GMC and it took me about 3 hours to do total with coffee.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:35 PM, scarlit said:

hi ..folks anyone evr change there center floor console shifter too something longer and racier ?? 

Are you talking about something like a B&M shifter replacement? 

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Are you talking about something like a B&M shifter replacement? 

hey frosty..how are ya...anything really as long as it has a t-handle and a little bend in the arm ... the original shifter arm & button push just doesn,t do it for me ..lol..just looks plain ....something that that would just replace the stock arm and button handle ...more racier and meaner ...just like the 468 stroker in her ....lol..

Edited by scarlit
wrong word

2 hours ago, notallthere said:

Take a look at the Waterdown swap meet that is usually in the spring and fall.  They usually have some good used units there and most of the guys are not unreasonably priced.  Installing it is just follow the instructions.  I put a light truck mega shifter in my 79 GMC and it took me about 3 hours to do total with coffee.

hey how are ya notallthere...do you know BLISTER ??? that guy who shows up when the work is all done .....lmao ...yes i go there all the time ...just a new project i was thinking for SCARLIT ... i,ve been getting horny , the last month since i pit her away .... come spring she,ll be all decked out with her new looks :) ...here about the newfie, who dropped his wife off at the beauty parlour on MONDAY & asked what time he should come back and pick her up ? and the owner says how about FRIDAY at noon ...so he goes back on FRIDAY to get her and the owner say,s can ya give me a couple more days ....hahahhahaha