Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Photoshoot that I took Yesterday

Hey,

Just thought that I would share some of my pictures.

Here is my favorites of the 500 pics That I took yesterday.

DSC_2841.jpg

DSC_2826.jpg

DSC_2793.jpg

DSC_2707.jpg

DSC_2623.jpg

DSC_2509.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

nice shots!

I like the 1st and last ones the best. :indian:

Love the fourth pic. How did you end up taking 500 pics? I would have ran out of positions after about 20.

Thanks for all the comments Everyone.

Looks clean.

Rock the bare five spoke steelies FTW!

Stockers are in rough shape, have to be blasted and painted, that is not gonna happen any time soon.

I'm debating on buying another set of steelies or get a used set of GTP's and polishing them over the winter.

Love the fourth pic. How did you end up taking 500 pics? I would have ran out of positions after about 20.

Thanks, well I took mulitpule shots of the same postions but with different Camera settings . (Nikon D40 DSLR) It Took me 10 Minutes to take all of them.

You just have to be Creative.

Thanks everyone for the comments, now only if I can get a proper sig made I would be set.

Thanks.

I'm gonna spend a day and drive around to different areas and take some shots, maybe get my fiencee to take her 6 too.