Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Custom G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan were polar opposites when it comes to style but I will say it does look good and I respect all the work you have put into the car. I also respect you being a good guy about all the ricer crap I know people on another forum have given you.

cheers bud!

Rice or Non rice your a good guy... I think everyone who talks smack is because they don't have the ballz to step out of the box to do shit that YOU are doing...

I can't wait to see how your project turns out.

Oh and the wide body thing is kinda growing on me now... thanks a lot Dan!!! :)

Thanks guys, it means alot, and I look forward to sharing my Progress with you... you know Pete, I can send you to the site that has the same fender flares, so you can have the slightly wider body appearance and tucked tire look to if you want :lol:

Thanks guys, it means alot, and I look forward to sharing my Progress with you... you know Pete, I can send you to the site that has the same fender flares, so you can have the slightly wider body appearance and tucked tire look to if you want :D

can you email it to me? i jus wanna look and get ideas.

Me or him? I'm leaving them as shown...

both.

Mine will be just a little darker than the tinted ones, not too much though...

But I agree with everyone else, I would never put a huge spoiler on my car because I know it'll have no effect on a FWD car, but I do respect you for being able to do and still take the heat from everyone else. Good for you and keep up the work! :D

Dan your stationed overseas right but I see you from time to time saying your getting this or you just orderd that. So is your wife stockpiling stiff back home for you? If so when you finaly do get home are we going to see a shat load of work done to the 6 all at once?

just curious

Dan your stationed overseas right but I see you from time to time saying your getting this or you just orderd that. So is your wife stockpiling stiff back home for you? If so when you finaly do get home are we going to see a shat load of work done to the 6 all at once?

just curious

i thought he said its being worked on..? things go to the shop with his car?

well isent that nice being able to PAY people to mod your car for you! :D:lol::lol:

Wow, ok guys, just got back on, sry for not showing you the link but here it is the exact same place I got these fenders, Team Prototype Fender Flares and my other link is dead, guess TP went offline :( Also, yes the wife is stockpiling ALOT of parts, some stuff is getting worked on, the sequential turbo build got turned down by a local shop, and the body kit is waiting on me to get home because no one wants to work on it without me showing them exactly what I want :P And as far as engine mods, well, we will see with what the wife will allow me to do, she doesn't mind me fixing up the engine, but she already forewarned me she'd have no idea how to help with it :P And come on Pete, you should know I get peeps to do the work for me on this car, as now I am in the military I don't have time like I used to work on my own cars, heck, you were even on the receiving end of my paying people in a sense :D

a bit expensive. but, i can only imagine what it can look like. when can we expect pics? would you happen to know if the fenders are light? not fender flares.

Actually, these are a amazing for the price considering what others sell them online for, but I agree, after getting them, they seem overpriced, but I understand a little why they are like that... and what was your question, I didn't understand it

Oh, they are light, they are really thin, but sturdy, basically a the same stuff body kits are made out of, which is why I was slightly peeved with the price, but I understand that they are rare... and when I was home on leave I held them up against the car to see what they would look like, they will get molded onto the fender, but right at the edge, so the hang out and down, which tucks the tire and give the car the wide body stance, but I will add more fiberglass to them after they are on the car, and smooth them out, to help blend them into the front and rear bumpers, helping enhance the look B)

What are you thinking bout doing? I'm considering cutting the fenders a bit, and making my own mesh vents, where I can purge my NOS from... for show effects, but will prob have a secondary tank with CO2 also for show purposes only...

im thinking that too. and thought about the purge, but i dont know. cant it squirt water to be cheaper? B)