Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Custom G6

Those are pricey but I guess i'd be worth it in the end. Wouldn't it look kind of dumb though with regular rims? With the flares would you need to buy wide rims?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, well with these flares, if you are is lowered, it will work perfectly, as they extend OUT and DOWN 3 inches below the fender lip itself, so it creates the wide body look without the need for new tires, unless you want to get them anyways, as I am doing... here is a pic I got for you guys to help you see what I'm talking bout....

prod_imgphp.jpg

If you are just going for the look, they aren't, but with my turbo build, and adding nitrous, it will add for a nice touch at shows as well, but I'm not going to waste NOS for shows, that's why I will hook up a CO2 kit :lol:

If you are just going for the look, they aren't, but with my turbo build, and adding nitrous, it will add for a nice touch at shows as well, but I'm not going to waste NOS for shows, that's why I will hook up a CO2 kit B)

If you are going to actually run nitrous 98% of the time, then by all means. I honestly wouldn't notice any purging at a show, as I'd be too busy cringing at the Boeing 737 aileron mounted to your trunk. :lol:

It goes with the look... imagine wider body stance, tucked deep dish rims, three tone paint (check my siggy for progreession, it'll help explain), and so forth... now imagine that revving, then hearing a blow off valve and seeing a purge at the same time, I think it will be a crowd pleaser :P And the spoiler is actually, believe it or not, functional... where I am stationed at is notorious for winds and I had the spoiler wind tunnel fitted for the proper setting, and with the way the air flows through the hood, across the roof, and over the spoiler, it pushes my car down on the road, and actually helps with the cross winds and what not we have in El Paso (It does hurt performance though, which is a downfall but I gained more stability and control, so I'm not arguing)

Unfortunately, I don't have the readings, but it was someplace in Phoenix my friend took me to

Bill Clinton is looking at you with skepticism.

ClintonSquint.jpg

You don't get the opportunity to get your car into a wind tunnel to get a spoiler fitted and then conveniently forget where your buddy took you.

Unfortunately, I don't have the readings, but it was someplace in Phoenix my friend took me too... and the spoiler is this one right here CLICKY HERE

You spent $500 on a Drift Spoiler for a FWD car? I don't think I would have spent that much on a Spoiler.

I did :lol: and its my favorite appearance mod. :D

That one maybe, but a tuner style wing.... I would pay at the most... 100 and thats ONLY if I was into that style...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, well CF spoilers aren't cheap anyways, and especially as you use more CF, as this spoiler as you have seen Pete, is HUGE, and it only weighs like 5 pounds or so...

Hmmm, well CF spoilers aren't cheap anyways, and especially as you use more CF, as this spoiler as you have seen Pete, is HUGE, and it only weighs like 5 pounds or so...

ur car looks really good man! did you come up with the idea for the graphics or was it just random?

Thx! Yeah, everything on my car was my idea, besides the old vinyls on the front doors and fenders, that was the sponsors idea (for the size and crazy colors :P ) Wait until you see the new look :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in like forever, busy with work, just got home from Iraq bout two months ago, then went on block leave, and now finally getting back into a normal routine. Progress is going slowly, much slower than I had anticipated, as when I returned from Iraq I realized the economy had taken a bigger dump than what I could see while I was gone. Take care guys and I will keep you up-to-date with what's happening. Oh, and Mark, Pete, Mal's cell is the only one we have right now, so if you need to get ahold of me, contact me on that number!