Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FWD ground pounder - Last Indian

3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Good to know, glad you had a good time! How was the copper & aluminum oxidation from winter?

Not bad at all, slight buff w/dry rag.  Taking my dash veneer in tomorrow to be stained/matched to my console.  Then when I have it apart, upgrading to LED dash bulbs.

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1 hour ago, Last Indian said:

I really should have the last five words tattooed on my forehead! :nuts: 

I think the majority of the lugnuts on this forum should probably have that tattooed on our foreheads - as a public service announcement.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I think the majority of the lugnuts on this forum should probably have that tattooed on our foreheads - as a public service announcement.

It should be mandatory and in fluorescent lettering!

That wheel ya made Justa is BADASS! Damn you are a craftsman! That wheel is the badest wheel i have ever seen. Can't say enough how cool it is. Well Done Sir!

Edited by indymanjoe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, indymanjoe said:

That wheel ya made Justa is BADASS! Damn you are a craftsman! That wheel is the badest wheel i have ever seen. Can't say enough how cool it is. Well Done Sir!

Thanks Joe!  Sounds like you guys have a good time!

First hood insert done! So they match in looks? Should look look uniform when all do I think!

9EA667D5-69BC-4BB1-AB4B-A1416630407D.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Frosty said:

17 hours ago, Last Indian said:

It should be mandatory and in fluorescent lettering!

The problem would be what would our wives say? Would they even be seen in public with us?

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

So amazing.   Great job N even better pic's.   Thankz for sharing buddy.

Thanks buddy! How’s every little thing? Haven’t talked to you much as of late.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, 74Esprit said:

That’s one beautiful ride! Nice work. Drive fast, but safe!

Thanks Mark I appreciate it!

On 11/7/2018 at 11:44 AM, Frosty said:

Fantastic work Last Indian. I should hire you to do all my speciality fab work! LOL!  :woot:

Thanks Frosty! How have you been?

what did you have in mind to fab?

12 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Thanks Mark I appreciate it!

Thanks Frosty! How have you been?

what did you have in mind to fab?

I've been busy as crap settling my folks estate, cleaning out their house and putting it on the market, sold my Dad's S10 Blazer (was my old Blazer once upon a time), establishing and managing the trust, etc., etc., etc. I've been so busy that I almost can't think straight. I will soon have money for more toys and I can afford a toy box too. Hopefully this all gets wrapped up in the next few months. I did pick up my Dad's '94 Roadmaster Limited. I now have a land yacht or a whale with a Corvette LT1 motor in it!

My first fab request would be to create a logo / medallion for the front grille. I'd like to make a 3D "Jury" logo based on the one Paul Deesen designed for me, have it chromed and painted and bolted to the front grille of Lucy like the original GTO logo. A second, slightly smaller one could be glued or adhesive taped to the dash above the glove box, like the old Judge logo. I noticed how well you did your revised Pontiac arrowhead.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, Frosty said:

I've been busy as crap settling my folks estate, cleaning out their house and putting it on the market, sold my Dad's S10 Blazer (was my old Blazer once upon a time), establishing and managing the trust, etc., etc., etc. I've been so busy that I almost can't think straight. I will soon have money for more toys and I can afford a toy box too. Hopefully this all gets wrapped up in the next few months. I did pick up my Dad's '94 Roadmaster Limited. I now have a land yacht or a whale with a Corvette LT1 motor in it!

My first fab request would be to create a logo / medallion for the front grille. I'd like to make a 3D "Jury" logo based on the one Paul Deesen designed for me, have it chromed and painted and bolted to the front grille of Lucy like the original GTO logo. A second, slightly smaller one could be glued or adhesive taped to the dash above the glove box, like the old Judge logo. I noticed how well you did your revised Pontiac arrowhead.

Settling an estate of any size that involves property and assets of relevant value is always a daunting task! I feel for you, but it sounds like there will be some toy rewards for the effort!? 🤔

Sure I could do, “The Jury” emblem for the grille. Just pm me some pics of the front grille, where you want it and a ball park figure of the overal size you think you want it. You won’t need to chrome it as it will be polished aluminum, but the backing fire 🔥 ball can be painted. 

I presume what you are referring to when you say the jury is the one I’ve seen on the side fenders of Pontiac Lemans?

On 11/10/2018 at 1:17 PM, Last Indian said:

Settling an estate of any size that involves property and assets of relevant value is always a daunting task! I feel for you, but it sounds like there will be some toy rewards for the effort!? 🤔

Sure I could do, “The Jury” emblem for the grille. Just pm me some pics of the front grille, where you want it and a ball park figure of the overal size you think you want it. You won’t need to chrome it as it will be polished aluminum, but the backing fire 🔥 ball can be painted. 

I presume what you are referring to when you say the jury is the one I’ve seen on the side fenders of Pontiac Lemans?

That is Grai/John Beal’s original Jury logo. That was developed by Stampede Pontiac.

Paul Deesen is a retired GM designer. He designed the 66-67GTO, the original S-10 Blazer, and helped on countless other GM cars. I asked Paul to develop a Jury logo for me, as if Pontiac were going to produce it. It is the logo that is embroidered on Lucy’s headrests. I will send you a picture.

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

That is Grai/John Beal’s original Jury logo. That was developed by Stampede Pontiac.

Paul Deesen is a retired GM designer. He designed the 66-67GTO, the original S-10 Blazer, and helped on countless other GM cars. I asked Paul to develop a Jury logo for me, as if Pontiac were going to produce it. It is the logo that is embroidered on Lucy’s headrests. I will send you a picture.

Ok, sounds good Frosty!

• 1 month later...