Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FWD ground pounder - Last Indian

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well back to the splitter, that is between putting in that whole new bath from scratch, no plumbing, no drains, JustA bare room off the MB I built 14 years ago:blink:! Ok so I’m slow! It’s not like she really need another one to get pretty in!:D

7C446E67-81D3-4499-B821-A86BCBA591C0.jpeg

66DC489A-D245-42C3-B938-1BD593237483.jpeg

A65DA135-A7AA-4EE4-8DDE-A2517D7F3B74.jpeg

FE4E7A58-9881-4AC7-82F4-8BD181485DDA.jpeg

Edited by Last Indian

19 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

Well back to the splitter, that is between putting in that whole new bath from scratch, no plumbing, no drains, JustA bare room off the MB I built 14 years ago:blink:! Ok so I’m slow! It’s not like she really need another one to get pretty in!:D

I am surprised it was a bathroom. If it was my wife, it would be another walk-in closet - for her. I suspect you were wishing it was a closet instead.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I am surprised it was a bathroom. If it was my wife, it would be another walk-in closet - for her. I suspect you were wishing it was a closet instead.

Copy! But she does have three now! :( and I mean three, I have like 2 feet in our bed room!:wacko:. Still my 44 year old daughter has a 4 bedroom colonial to herself and every closet is filled to the brim, like mother like daughter!:lol:

Edited by Last Indian

Roger that. With the lone exception of my son's room, my wife's clothes occupy some (or all) space in every closet in the house, including mine.

8 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Don't even get me started with my 3 women and the clothes. 

Yeah, but at least you have your own garage / man-cave.

As for the 3 women, you're simply doomed, doomed, doomed.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Too cold to hang with the JUSTA's in the garage for very long.  

19 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Don't even get me started with my 3 women and the clothes. 

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Too cold to hang with the JUSTA's in the garage for very long.  

Ok! JustA you win! I’ll just put the bath in and count my blessings. It could be so much worse. The bath I only have to do once, the clothes I have to buy forever.

13 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Ok! JustA you win! I’ll just put the bath in and count my blessings. It could be so much worse. The bath I only have to do once, the clothes I have to buy forever.

There is no MALE winner at this game.  On the other hand if ya get to spend your time and $$$ on the rides...it all works out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JUSTA6 said:

There is no MALE winner at this game.  On the other hand if ya get to spend your time and $$$ on the rides...it all works out. 

Happy wife, happy life - or so the expression goes. Nothing rhythms with husband so we are basically screwed. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

:agreed:  Although the begging is starting to get to my knees :D!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Happy wife, happy life - or so the expression goes. Nothing rhythms with husband so we are basically screwed. :D

As we said in my day, screwed, glued & tattooed!:blink:

All kidding aside she’s a great gal, has really put up with a lot of my insane ideas for 45 + years!

Edited by Last Indian

On 2/2/2018 at 10:20 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Lookin good buddy.

Thanks buddy! Gonna be itchin to get things painted when the weather permits. I assume I’ll be ready by then.

• 1 month later...

I don’t know why,but I’ve never been able to just sit and relax! Give me 10 minuets of idle time and I’m bored. So in between waiting for plumbing, ABS drain pipe, to set up and the weather to break so I can paint the front end, I decided to start a new endeavor! Billet front grills.

858077EC-48B6-4FFF-9450-4A1F1C09F85E.jpeg

3DE585CA-5A93-490E-A2CA-5C806D3CD4BE.jpeg

0BD7B033-5889-4EA9-A5B9-99BAF7AA937E.jpegWe’ll see how it goes? May be scrap in the end!

Edited by Last Indian
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 9:57 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Well, it's NOT scrap.  Amazing work as always buddy. 

Well not yet, but still have the left side and the two hood scoop inserts to go! The first one always the easiest. Trying to make a reserved duplicate is the tough part!

9C1159B0-D3EC-44B5-BF37-89B42D341B4C.jpeg

Still have to do a semi gloss black paint on the under lying skeletal structure to make everything except the outer bezel & diamond pattern disappear

BED75E1B-893B-44CB-9330-537407A12A33.jpeg

B83C88F6-761B-440E-BE7D-45717E53C144.jpeg

E6B2F378-6353-470E-ADA6-A888FADA1FD6.jpeg

CA63C440-D23F-4BCC-A062-2031D3864694.jpeg

Edited by Last Indian
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Your work is amazing. Had many comments on the wheel and turnsig at the show Saturday.:clapping:

Good to know, glad you had a good time! How was the copper & aluminum oxidation from winter?