Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Then and Now Pic

Lol, you added smoke on your sig.

No smoke

Little smoke

Big smoke

That's a nice amount change.

Jedi did that made the sig lol ohwell still fine with me.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Physically my car has not changed much... BUT performance wise, I have dropped 1.0 off my 1/4 mile ET!

14.01 for my first pass (with wheel hop)

Hoping for 12.9 or less this weekend! (probably with more wheel hop)

Not really my cup of tea either, but I do like the look of the car dropped on 20s.

Stock (other than tint):

S5002416.jpg

Now:

DSCN0078.jpg

' date='May 26 2010, 05:38 AM' post='26902']

IIRC, they're 20"s. Not my flavor though.

correct, 20s. and that is my flavor. :P and i dont really like those cheap turner style rims. i went with like a luxury type. but there are only like 4 sets for that are somewhat tunerish that i like. i think i should change up, i dont like the fact that another 6 has these rims. :welcomeFP:

The rims you have, I've seen them on too many SUV's and whatnot. Too much of that "OMG Look At Me!" factor going on, they clash with the car itself. All the mods on a car should flow together, and compliment each other, but that's just my view.

I STILL RUV YOU GHOST. <3

it was either these (or similar) or cheap 5 spoke tuners. the black SS rims are growing on me. so...future gift for myself?

I like the rims, the style isn't 100% my cup of tea either but that's due to the car. Only big cars should have big rims and if you ask me 20"s is right at the limit for 6's.

I've actually been considering buying two sets of rims, some 20" luxury rims and some nice 17" or 18",depending on what I find for the price, racing wheels.

Seeing as how I live in the south when I go to places where people are showing off they're rides if I pull next to a guy with with 26" rims, it wouldn't matter if my ride did a back flip.

AtomicPunk, GT conversion with an SC/T kit would be amazing, especially in that color. Doooo eeeet now!

That's the plan for it! The only thing is, if I do do the GT SC/T kit, I'm gonna have to get a suspension setup that's a little higher. The lip will scrape coming up my driveway if I leave my 2" drop on it.

I JDM angle it now, and I have to come to an almost complete stop to not scrape. A GT kit alone would scrape. So I'm thinkin about going from Canucks springs to eibach

Then.

DSCF1246.jpg

Now

DSC_2529.jpg

Not Much done to it.

Yet To Buy GTP Rims on this Car Maybe?

Then: Saturday May 29th, 6pm -STOCK!!

2010-05-29%2019.53.42.jpg

Now: Wednesday June 2nd, 7:15 am. Springs, cquence brakes, 18" Wheels, LED Tails Lights

2010-06-02%2007.15.52.jpg