Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

58Bonne's 1958 Bonneville

2019 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
Titan

Home?

Sup everybody I was just searching random stuff on G6s and I ran across this site and I'm glad I did. Every sense I've bought my Pontiac I've always wanted to go somewhere or join a click with nothing but Pontiac owners. My granddad had a Trans Am, my mom has an 07 Grand Prix, my cousin has a GTO, and as of July of 09, I have a 06 G6. I used to have a 89 Buick Century. I really liked it but it was over the hill and time for something newer. When i was looking for a car I was mainly looking at Mustangs, Camaros and Monte Carlos. But after butting heads with my mom I figured I'd just do what she says until I move out and then I'd can get what I want. The first day we went looking she took me to a lot that was owned by one of her friends. I was pissed because I was thinking I there would be nothing but a bunch of old corollas, camrys and hondas. Literally before we pulled into the parking lot my eyes were locked on a silver G6 GT. Surprisingly she didn't disagree when I picked it over all the other much cheaper and fuel efficient cars in the lot. I guess our family history with Pontiacs had something to do with it. :lol2:

For some strange reason my sd slot isn't working right so I can't give and exact pic of my car right now but this ones exactly like mine except I have 15% tint.

1G2ZH528154161753-1c.jpg

In closing, I'm really glad I found this site. I really enjoy talking about and being around people that have the same interest in the things that I love. And I hope this place can fuel that urge.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:lol2:

Welcome to the site and glad you like it so far! :cheers:

Welcome to the site!

its a good time!

Thanks for the welcome. It feels so homely here.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

So did you just stumble upon us through google? or another forum?

'06 G6s are where its at though!

WELCOME! :cheers: One G6 owner to the next. There are a few of us on here. It's pretty nice.

yea welcome so any plans for ur 6?

more then just a few =p 6's are every where here =]

:cheers:

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

So did you just stumble upon us through google? or another forum?

'06 G6s are where its at though!

Google, I was bored and I typed in "How to make pontiac last forever" and this was the 5th or 6th link. lol

yea welcome so any plans for ur 6?

I've got big plans. So far all I've done is a pioneer radio, new 6x9s, two 12" subs and 15% tint. My low level income don't agree with my plans to well <_< Right now I'm at a dead end job, once I get my career started I can start doing major things to my 6. CAI, body kit, rims, new exhaust, halo projectors, smoke the rear lights, lower springs, struts, new paint job, led lights in the interior and maybe some neon lights down below but that depends on how the paint job turns out.

...My granddad had a Trans Am, my mom has an 07 Grand Prix, my cousin has a GTO, and as of July of 09, I have a 06 G6...I guess our family history with Pontiacs had something to do with it. :D ...

wow. Pontiac is and has been all around you. and get them to join too. <_< and :welcomeFP:

Sounds like a good list of products to me! <_<

I would but I'm the only one in my family who's computer literate.

ok, well...you can always invite them to meets.

Welcome to the site!

Lots to learn from us.

seems learning come mostly from chaos..

he reminds you of yoda

...only he doesent have a bad ass fight with a light saber doing flips all over the place

I just have performance knowledgez and bring metal to FP.

Thats good to know. I'm like a high level novice when it comes to car knowledge. I know enough to keep up in a conversation but if I have to get on my knees and actually do some work it might get a little scary.

Thats good to know. I'm like a high level novice when it comes to car knowledge. I know enough to keep up in a conversation but if I have to get on my knees and actually do some work it might get a little scary.

Rule 28 of internets:

Always think out your statements, everything can and will be interpreted in a dirty way.

Also,

Rule_34_SW.jpg

Not much I can say to come back from that. Guess I'll take it as a noobs welcome.

<_<

Don't worry, you have to really provoke me to make my arsehole side come out. I do have a reputation. :welcomeFP:

Lol, thanks for the heads up.

Quick question, whats up with the pistons under the Avatar?

Lol, thanks for the heads up.

Quick question, whats up with the pistons under the Avatar?

More posts = more pistons <_<

Yup. And for some reason...it only goes to five. <_<