Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2016 East Coast Drag Times Reunion

SPRINT 6

This is a great event, we've attended this several times in the past.
We are looking forward to this year as one of our good friends Rick Holladay is getting inducted.

If you have a chance to attend I don't think you will be disappointed.

ECDTHOF%202016.jpg

ECDTHF%20SHOW%20AGENDA.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 1 month later...

It was a great event, Even though Matthew tried to whip my ass we pulled it together and made the show. It was great to meet up with two old Friends and fellow Pontiacers. Hanging with the Giant is always a day of ball busting laughs :lol:

61.jpg

We even found some vintage JGG T-Shirts to support the old man ;)

63.jpg

Rick is 74 and still will only drive a 4 speed and I'll tell you when he's behind the wheel he's 20 again B) He snow birds down south these days but hits every strip he can up and down the east coast.

L-9.jpg

For those interested here is a link to my images of some of the 1200+ cars on display;

http://s412.photobucket.com/user/SPRINT-6/slideshow/2016 EAST COAST DRAG TIMES HALL of FAME SHOW

• Like 1

SPRINT thanks for sharing these great photos so. Henderson NC reminds me of  Bay St. Louis Mississippi and Cruisin' the Coast. Looks like a great time was had by all!

NO PLAID SHIRTS in my wardrobe, That's Old man Holiday he's the snappy dresser ;)  

Suffolk Reunion 2008.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.