Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official "My Wheels & Tires" Thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4drfire

Those are gorgeous rims man, and they match your car very well; loving them wheels....

My buddy has 19'' falken gun metal rims on his mazda 6 gt..

Currently have Konig FullCount 18s on Dunlop Direzza DZ101s

IMG_0473.jpg

Looking at selling though, as I am either purchasing the Ruff R930 (Black Chrome) Staggered 19s

350zR930FHB3.jpg

R930FULLHB.jpg

Or getting Lexani Wheels LSS 55 (Black/Machine) 20s

4104.jpg

I'm runnin some 16in z24 rims wrapped in Khumo Solus tires. Using them for autoX and DD this summer so I wanted to keep a tire on there that would work well for both. If all goes to plan should be getting some new DD rims next summer and you'll see these painted some obnoxious color (lime green perhaps?) and wrapped in some really sticky BFG tires.

HPIM0560.jpg

HPIM0564.jpg

17" Eagle 185s, Chrome. Got a hell of a good deal from a fellow member on the Grand Am site, $600 with brand new rubber.

pic?

I figured someone would ask. :cheers: Should of posted this the first time around.

:lol2: you got one of it up close? what tires are on them? and ill post mine probably tomorrow.

:D you got one of it up close? what tires are on them? and ill post mine probably tomorrow.

Don't really have anything close up, I can walk down to my basement tonight and snap a picture of one close up if you want. :D And, if I recall, they're Toyo Proxies 4 for tires.

Don't really have anything close up, I can walk down to my basement tonight and snap a picture of one close up if you want. :( And, if I recall, they're Toyo Proxies 4 for tires.

you got my tires. :( oh and i havent taken a pic of mine yet.

17" Eagle 185s, Chrome. Got a hell of a good deal from a fellow member on the Grand Am site, $600 with brand new rubber.

thats not a bad deal at all man. nice find! i got mine for $800 with tires and all accessories mounted and balanced. B)

mccormick i love them wheels man how much was the set?

I paid around $1600 for the set, they were a limited production model and the tires are expensive, and are harder to find... trying to sell them currently, as I have another set of rims for the G6 now... And thanks, glad ya like them B)

Here's that "close up" shot you wanted to see. Hopefully this is good enough. B)

thanks. that looks nice and shiny. those rotors look awesome too. :welcomeFP: but that caliper...you should paint them.

Mine: HPIM0698.jpg

This picture was taken before I painted my calipers to match meh car.

Rims: TSW Trackstars

Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 All Seasons 245/something/17 I'm not remembering the correct size all of the sudden. .-.

thanks. that looks nice and shiny. those rotors look awesome too. :o but that caliper...you should paint them.

Yes, yes, yes, we've been over this. :woot:

No, what Adam really needs is a nice set of fender stripes. lmao2.gif

You, die, now. :):lol2: