Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenom's Progression G6

:cheers: on the sedan the logo and trunk lock look like an !. kinda like PONTIAC! :cheers::lol2::lol2:

maybe its just me :cheers::rofl:

ooo yea BTW looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha i see wat you mean. it will look even more like it when both the emblem and trunk lock are CF'd

i agree. soon ill have the OEM lip spoiler, roof spoiler, CF overlays and lower. that back end is gonna look beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...

i am thinking about ideas for a personalized license plate and right now i am thinking about either

PHNTOM 6

or

PHNTM G6

if anyone has any ideas that would be unique and original and compliment my car, feel free to give ANY ideas. PLEASE!!!!

The overlay & strut bar looks great but please put the hubcaps back on. :lol2:

As far as hubcaps go there pretty good looking ones and almost look like rims. IMO

Yes! I love how the five spoke steelies look. I'd get some normal chrome acorn lug nuts, and either polish, or give the steelies a coat of gloss black.

Five spoke steelies FTW!

haha i am not keeping this look, Chaos wanted to know how the steelies looked. I will be getting some new rims in October.

notice the two white 3M soft rectangles on the hood put there by me to prevent rubbing that occurs frequently with this STB, its seemed to help so far.

what about the lowering springs?

i think im going to ask for them for my birthday.

Here are my birthday choices:

17" Verde Protocol (black)

or

Exhaust system recommended by Chaos

and Lowering springs

and GTP rear valance

or

MPD ram air hood.

SUGGESTIONS??

The overlay & strut bar looks great but please put the hubcaps back on. :D

As far as hubcaps go there pretty good looking ones and almost look like rims. IMO

the main reason i took them off was that about 3 or 4 months ago i had an accident and hydroplaned sideways into a curb and fucked my drivers front hubcap up with scratches all over and dents. so when the wheel is spinning and the hubcap is turning with it, it sqeaks and drives me insane. ive had enough of the squeaking from the dents and everything so i took them off to see how it looked.

i forget. i googled the part number and the cheapest one that came up was the winner lol

and YES, I NEED YOUR OPINIONZ!

Chaos, how loud would the exhaust be with the cherrybomb, dynomax dual out?

well...it would be 2.25" piping UNTIL it gets to the Dynomax because the dynomax is only available in 2.5" IN/OUT then i would stay 2.5" after the muffler. would that make it louder?

No, not really. The glasspack will keep the rasp down, so it'll sound toned. Four bangers are hard to make sound "aggressive", they all pretty much sound the same opened up. This setup is a nice toned sound.