Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenom's Progression G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds and looks great!

The muffler will fully break in after a month, and glasspack, maybe two months. It will get a bit louder, but the glasspack will do it's job long after the fiberglass inside burns away.

I'm glad you went with my setup, sounds stellar.

' date='Oct 12 2010, 08:56 PM' post='38433']

Time for you to up the ante with this exhaust setup d00d.

i dont even have enough for the secret mod i want and it doesnt cost that much. :(

with installation and the insane GM parts shipping on the dual exit valance, it was in total $472.78

it should be at the top of your list. MOVE IT NAO! or at least get an exhaust tip. the stock one is fugly

' date='Oct 12 2010, 09:14 PM' post='38440']

YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR CAR ENOUGH.

I can hear it weep from the east coast.

no, thats the lowering springs settling in :(

but seriously, this is more effective than the you-know-what mod. I can feel more torque..sorta

' date='Oct 12 2010, 09:14 PM' post='38440']

YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR CAR ENOUGH.

I can hear it weep from the east coast.

:huh: its not dumped off on the side of the road. :lol2:

no, thats the lowering springs settling in :lol2:

but seriously, this is more effective than the you-know-what mod. I can feel more torque..sorta

i know its more effective but its more costly too. thats why im selling off my things...member? also, :( this is about Phenom, not me. :P

no, i haz better looking G6! and i can sorta feel it because I am more taken in by the sound than the torque, but i can feel that the flow is insanely improved!

The stock resonator and muffler are highly restrictive (more so since you have Cali-equipped cars) so even just replacing those parts with high flow parts, the response and power gain is very noticable.

yes, intake resonator is gone. I only have one. You might have 2 cuz urs is 06.

and mine is better :(

EDIT: and i have the ram air thru foglight housing

oh thats right...yours is that 2-in-1 intake/cover. :( and i dont have two, i gots none. and i have fog lights, look...lets not go down this road, i obviously have the better car. :lol2: :lol2: