Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenom's Progression G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can eBay be trusted for '06 headlights? also, would black headlights look good on the car? will there be more black?

• Founders

can eBay be trusted for '06 headlights? also, would black headlights look good on the car? will there be more black?

JC (I think that was his name, or something like that can't remember) from G6P used to get his from there then black them out and sell them. No one seemed to complain so I think they'll be fine for the most part, just use common sense like always on ebay.

um... i dont think blacked out bezels will look great. i think the black Halos would look okay, then HIDs. but im not going to all the trouble of buying a new set of stock lights, splitting it open, painting it, putting it back together, THEN buying HIDs. too much work for my lazy ass.

can anyone show me where to get the WA411P paint to color match stuff?

Chaos, so u told me about the dynomaz muffler and to replace the resonator with a glasspack. so first question is where is the resonator? lol and second question is u said not to go bigger than 2.25", but the muffler is a 2.5 ID and OD. if i get some connectors to step that up to a 2.5 into the muffler, should i stay 2.5" all the way out?

ok, lets slow it down for me lol i dont talk exhaust very well. so what company makes the L36 muffler?

ok, lets slow it down for me lol i dont talk exhaust very well. so what company makes the L36 muffler?

Dynomax also makes the L36's muffler. Just look up V6.

jus curious...why DynoMax instead of Flowmaster, Magnaflow, Borla, etc?

he said they dont sound good with the 4-cyl

oh, i guess i missed that post.