Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenom's Progression G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well once again I'm waiting to see what your up to. Nice to have someone doing mods before so I can see whether or not to do them.

I may have to start my own progression with my latest online order. They should get here next week.

I have found a way around the CAI issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it went lean and threw a code. Even with that setup in the video I would think you would want some form of heat shielding so that you aren't sucking in any hot air from the engine bay. You could probably get more air volume with this setup, but I would bet it would be warmer and less dense, so the air quantity is probably about the same. However I am no expert on this and I may be wrong. IMO if you want the added noise then go for it. The car in the video didn't sound bad at all, but I wouldn't call it a CAI as the stock one was probably colder.

Im just going to upgrade the tubing for now and when i get my hands on a spare intake box, ill test this out and see if it actually works :P

OK, are you going to do the civic SRI mod? Some guys are using them to replace the stock piping, by cutting a couple inches off of the end and adding an elbow.

• Founders

hmmm... I thought it was an issue with the MAF sensor readings that caused it to run lean or heavy (whatever it was). Or was it since the MAF was on the box itself nobody was able to get it into the equation...

I just remember something with the MAF :P

OK, are you going to do the civic SRI mod? Some guys are using them to replace the stock piping, by cutting a couple inches off of the end and adding an elbow.

just a spectre 90* elbow and piping from kragen

5 Spoke Steelies

DSCN1823.jpg

i love the look of those steelies. almost makes me want to get some and some bolt on adapters to use them.

Updated Pics, What do you guys think?

DSCN2113.jpg?t=1289098858

love this shot looks good.

went back and went through all 12 pages.

^ Thanks man! I really appreciate it! I have some chrome hubcaps on right now and i'll get some pics up of the recent mods on saturday (in time for calendar nom's). Thanks for taking the time to go thru all the pages! :)

no problem. the exhaust made the back look 100x better. i like the subtileness of the spoiler too, it's there but not in your face there.

leave it to GM to make a steelie look awesome. 17" 5 spoke steel wheels that look awesome.