Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Phenom's Progression G6

2.4L 2008 G6 in techno gray. If you guys have any ideas that would work, let me know. I am thinking about lowering springs, GT-R exhaust, Razzi kit, Verde Protocol 17" rims and tint. Any other ideas?

Side Shot (calipers)

DSCN1588.jpg?t=1274154331

front

DSCN1590.jpg?t=1274154307

Four Door Mafia!!

DSCN1597.jpg?t=1274154348

eyelids

DSCN1599.jpg?t=1274154360

exhaust tip

DSCN1602.jpg?t=1274154373

exhaust tip

DSCN1603.jpg?t=1274154386

with a Tesla

DSCN1606.jpg?t=1274154422

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great. :welcomeFP::rofl: get 18s instead. jus saying. and get a custom NON GT-R exhaust. what lowering springs were you thinking of getting?

great. :welcomeFP::rofl: get 18s instead. jus saying. and get a custom NON GT-R exhaust. what lowering springs were you thinking of getting?

Wat exhaust do you think?

I cant afford 18s, they are 20 bucks more per wheel plus new tires

And Sprint Springs

well, with a custom exhaust (Chaos can tell you which) you can save compared to the GT-R and you can put those savings toward the rims. and Sprint Springs? i want Sprint.

i really like those rims he posted on G6P. they look like the SS rims Killiger got, and that style is growing on me. :dancingpontiac:

Meh, those wheels are alright.

The LE5 will sound awesome with a Dynomax crossflow muffler, just replace the stock resonator with a glasspack!

Also, ditch the hubcaps and rock the bare steelie five spokes FTW!

Single inlet, dual outlet.

You get the dual exhaust look from one muffler. It sits transverse under the rear bumper:

289-17739.jpg

Jeg's site for the part:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Dynomax/289/17739/10002/-1

sweet, thank you. i was also considering the flowmaster but this looks great.

sweet, thank you. i was also considering the flowmaster but this looks great.

The Flowmaster 80 will sound like poo on any four cylinder. In general, chambered mufflers are a no no with four cylinder cars.

Those eyelids look like doody.....

But I will have to agree that 18'' for sure.

if you can point me in the direction of paint for my color, i'll color match them

if you can point me in the direction of paint for my color, i'll color match them

i was gonna do some eye lids for others, and was gonna order some samples. ill let you know if i get some color samples.

i was gonna do some eye lids for others, and was gonna order some samples. ill let you know if i get some color samples.

thanks Casper :(

great. :P:bacon: get 18s instead. jus saying. and get a custom NON GT-R exhaust. what lowering springs were you thinking of getting?

really? pontiac bacon?!

but seriously..

if your worried about 20 extra dollars a wheel.. consider that 17" tires are stupidly priced.. usually depending on what you are looking at for tires 18s and 19s are roughly the same price as 17s.. in fact generally 18s have a lot more sales and quick sell offs

also consider anything bigger then a 16" starts to draw from your performance and comfort, especially on a reduced sized sidewall