Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

Rust panels


Trying to find patch panel for under rear seat of my 79 Grand Prix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just purchased car and trying to get road worthy before starting mods.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Yearone does have panels for these cars.  They are out there and becoming more popular as you go.  Sherman parts, NPD may also have them.  If you check with a local supplier they maybe able to get them to you.   RIght now all I can find are full length floors so you would just have to cut out the parts that you need but if your interior is still in place you could find more that you would need.


Welcome to the site and good luck with your project.



  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.