Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Seven-seat Chevy TrailBlazer cabrio

Jedi3

You Thought Structural Rigidity Was An Issue Before:

Seven-seat Chevy TrailBlazer cabrio

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/19/harley-...fection-w-vide/

We can't think of many convertibles that you could safely take off road or haul a trailer with (save the Jeep Wrangler with its removable roof panels, of course), but in the seemingly endless world of possibilities that exists in the land of the aftermarket, anything – anything – is possible. This, for example, is a fully stocked 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer, complete with four-wheel drive, a tow package and more cowl shake than your mother's Toyota Solara. And the best part? It's for sale!

Apparently originally used in a Rose Bowl parade, this TrailBlazer convertible only has 29,500 miles and can be yours for $15,000 (or best offer). Aside from the obvious modification of removing the roof, the customizers have smoothed out the side body panels, removing the rather unattractive plastic cladding fitted to TrailBlazers of that era, and a new set of bling-tastic wheels have been added. The one big red flag, though, is that there's no folding convertible top, or even removable cover, but we're sure the aftermarket world could remedy that problem for a fee.

Have a look through the gallery below to see this one-off gem for yourself. Interested in buying? Click over to Motorz TV to get the full details. Now, if only this were an SS...

4617355312a2fc8f09dco.jpg

46173558621f0df64973o.jpg

4617355552f230b13b8do.jpg

46167417114606448506b.jpg

4617356078b732043935o.jpg

:huh::dancingpontiac::welcomeFP:

I want it!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

that actually looks sweet as hell!! i have always loved trailblazers mom had one before the edge and i loved it!!

looks pretty cool. needs a little something more imo. they should have customized the rear bumper. the back still looks like an SUV with the liftgate.

Not half bad but seems to be missing something!

exactly what i was thinking.

that actually looks sweet as hell!! i have always loved trailblazers mom had one before the edge and i loved it!!

.... :welcomeFP:

what hasent your mom had

that things is pretty sick though

it somehow reminds me of a chrysler sebring lol